ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

Jackson and Oliver are driving to the French Quarter of New Orleans, having retrieved the stones for the moonlight rings for Klaus.

Oliver turns his head, looking at the duffel bag on the backseat of Jackson's car. "Lot of driving for a bag of rocks." He remarks.

"We'll be in the Quarter by dawn." Jack replies.

"You sure the hybrid will do his part?" Ollie asks, skeptical of Klaus, and even Lunar's intentions.

Jackson only smiles. "Lunar will make sure of that." He reassures Ollie.

Oliver all but rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Yeah, I forgot your fiancée's got him wrapped around her finger." He shoots back, voice dripping my with sarcasm. "I don't think you need reminding she's the reason we're in this mess in the first place. All of it."

"You know, Ollie, I love you like a brother, but if you don't lay off Lunar, we're gonna have a problem." Jackson warns his friend.

"Pay attention, Romeo." Oliver nods in the direction of the road ahead. Two police cars are blocking the road and there are several officers milling around. Jackson comes to a stop, glancing at Ollie as he does so, the two of them growing increasingly anxious at the hold up.

"Alright, relax. Ain't done anything." Jack says, for himself as much as Oliver.

He rolls down the window, sticking his head out in order to talk to the police. "Evenin', officers!"

"Step our of the car. Both of you." The officer demands.

"What's this about?" Jackson asks, confused.

All of the officers pull out their guns, aiming them at the werewolves. Diego and Marcel step out from behind the men now, walking towards the car.

Marcel smiles widely. "I think you should do what the man says." He tells Jackson and Oliver. "Before things take a nasty turn."

- French Quarter -

Josh is sat on a park bench with Davina, he's wearing sunglasses basking in the sun. "Have I told you that you're awesome? Cause you are! I'm with the sun." He exclaims, looking at the ring on his hand. "Daylight rings.." a cute guy jogs past in a tank top, and Josh checks him out. "That guy jogging in a tank top." He grins.

Davina is barely listening, still worrying over her encounter with Mikael yesterday. "Josh?" She asks.

"Hmm?" Josh replies, absentmindedly, as he continues to enjoy finally being free to walk in the sun.

"Now that you have a ring, I think you need to leave town." Davina tells her friend.

"Woah!" Josh takes off his sunglasses and looks at her in shock. "Wait, we're breaking up?" He teases.

"I'm serious!" Davina shoots back.

"I know! Serious is kind of your default setting. Which is why you need me around to lighten you up! Ergo - not leaving." Josh tells her.

Davina looks past Josh, noticing Mikael standing on the sidewalk across the street. She's startled, looking away for a moment, but when she looks again he's gone.

"Hey, you okay?" Josh asks her concerned, noticing how distracted he is.

"Just witch stuff." Davina tells him. "Marcel came to me yesterday. He wanted a cloaking spell. He's going to make a move against Klaus. A big move."

Josh frowns. "Wow, okay. Guess he forgot to call me. Rude! Did you help him?" He asks.

"Yes, because I didn't want him to get killed, but if Klaus finds out, then-" she starts to say, growing worried about her safety, and her friends.