Chapter Eight

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Eight
Reed Archer
Two weeks later, Monday Night (4th week)

I finally pin Justice down to the floor. With a victorious cry, I let my body fall onto his. He'd decided to keep banning me from over working myself for the remainder of the camp. I don't know why I was letting him dictate what I did with my life, probably had to do with the fact that I was finding myself getting stuck onto every word he said. We wrestled almost everyday now. I made him do it with me, although I think he secretly enjoys it, regardless of whether or not I need to. I like wrestling with him.

"Ugh," Justice groans from underneath me. "I'm so tired. I just want to crawl into bed. That's going to have to be the last match for tonight. I don't think I can go again."

"Bruises?"

"So many." He pouts at me. "I've never had this many in my entire life. I hate bruises."

I turn over his tanned forearm to see two new bruises there. A flash of anger hits me but I swallow it down.

"You bruise so easily." I state.

"I know, don't remind me." He groans. "You're not even bruised at all."

"I don't have a lot, but I do have a really bad one on my back." I'd felt it this morning. I saw it in the mirror when I showered. It spanned nearly my entire back.

"Let me see." He looks up at me.

With a sigh, I sit up and get off of him. I grab the hem of my shirt when he holds out his hand to stop me.

"Woah, I said show me your bruise not strip."

"It's on my back." I explain. He nods and motions for me to continue.

I go back to the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head. I toss it onto his bed because it was closer. I turn my back towards him, and he whistles.

"Damn, that looks bad. Does it hurt."

Yes. "Not too bad."

"That doesn't look like its fading anytime soon."

"It'll go away soon enough." I state. "You wanna head to bed?"

"Yeah," He hesitantly says.

"I'm going to pop into the shower then head to bed. Don't worry about a light. I'll find my way." I walk into the bathroom, leaving Justice alone in the room.

I turn on the shower head and take off my sweatpants and boxers. I'd needed to do laundry over the weekend and somehow Justice had talked me into doing his laundry. Not hard since whenever he starts to talk, I get distracted by trying to figure out what color his eyes were.

I get into the shower and make quick work of washing my body. I didn't bother with my hair since I'd do that tomorrow morning. After I finish, I hop back out of the shower and towel dry my body. Once it was dry enough, I decide to say screw it with the towel. I told Justice to leave the lights off, so he wouldn't be able to see me if I walk naked.

I open the door. The rest of the cabin was dark, but I couldn't tell if Justice was laying in bed or not. I leave the bathroom and go over to the dresser. I pull out a pair of black boxer briefs and walk over to my bed. On the way there, I collide with something hard. We fall and I break the fall.

"Oomph." I let out a breath.

"Shit, sorry Reed." I hear Justice mumble.

He tries to hurry and get off me. In his flailing around, his hands grabs ahold of my penis, the touch causing prickles of pleasure to go down my body. I let out a moan before I could stop it. It'd been awhile since I'd had sex.

"Fuck, shit, damn. Fuck, I'm so sorry Reed. Shit was that what I thought it was. Fuck, I didn't mean to touch that." He was finally off of me. My penis was hardening as the moments went on.

"It's fine." I say, my voice sounding strained even to myself. "It's fine. Just, fuck, please turn around while I get ahold of myself."

He turns around and I focus my breathing. Think of something gross. Think of skinned knees. Grandmas and grandpas. Dirt. Puke. It takes a second but my penis slowly unhardens and I am finally able to pull on my briefs.

"Justice, I'm good now. You can turn around." I sit down on my bed while he turns around. I could only see an outline of him, but I knew he was most likely blushing to his toes.

"Reed, I'm so sorry. There was a bug in my sheets. I freaked out. I heard the door open, so I figured you were just getting out. I didn't realize how dark it was in here. I thought you were still standing by the door. Then I ran into you and we fell. And I touched you. And I'm sorry. And I'm rambling."

"Justice shut up. It happened, it's done, its over. Move on."

"Are you sure?" He asks, his voice shaking a little bit.

"Yes, lets go to sleep. You're tired." I lay down on my bed and try not to remember what it felt like to have his hand grab me. God I was horny. When I get home, I needed to find a girl to fuck, and fast.

"Ok, night, Reed."

"Night, Justice." I close my eyes and quickly fall asleep.

There was still some residual awkwardness the next morning. Justice wouldn't make eye contact with me and whenever he'd look at me, he'd blush.

Showering was especially awkward. He made sure to avoid me the second I came out of the bathroom. He actually started to leave.

"Justice," My voice stops him. He turns slightly but doesn't look at me.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Look at me." He doesn't. "Justice."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Aren't you embarrassed?" He asks, making it as far as to look at my chest.

"No, we both have penis'. Yeah it was a little weird for you to touch mine but whatever. I don't care and I was the one being groped. You shouldn't care either."

"Fuck, it's embarrassing that I touched it." He groans, letting his hands cover his face.

"I can touch yours if it'd make you feel better." I jokingly offer.

"No, that'd just make it even more awkward."

"I mean, we could try it." He finally looks at me to see I'm smirking at him and knows I wasn't being serious.

"Reed, you're suck a dick."

"You'd know."

"Gawh!" He groans and throws his hands up. He leaves the cabin and marches towards the dining hall.

I laugh and job to catch up with him.