Chapter Thirty-Nine

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Justice Homer
Three days later, Friday, after the game (14th week)

I was amped up. We had once again won. Not a surprise. The boys were all excited, we were definitely gonna win next week. I was especially excited. I had been in a phase since Tuesday morning. I had spent the entire day with a smile on my face. My friends and family asked me about it but my brain was up in the clouds. Hayden knew something was up since we had a pop quiz today in math. I didn't care.

We had planned to go out to eat tonight before the party we were going to after. We went out to pizza at Marty's Pizza. We were getting angry glances because the boys wouldn't stop being loud. I was dazed, sitting beside Hayden.

"Dude, what's up with you?" Hayden gets my attention.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently even though I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"You've been acting weird for the past couple of days. Excited and happy." He says, then leans in to talk so only I could hear. "I thought you tried to hide that side of you?"

I shrugged. I guess I hadn't realized that I had dropped my act. "I dunno. I don't want to. I don't really like showing it, I don't like people knowing that I'm like that."

"Just," Hayden sighs. "You know people won't care."

"Hayde, yes they would. And you know it so don't give me that bullshit. We're surrounded by assholes living off daddy's money who think they're better than everyone."

He chuckles quietly. "Yeah I guess you're right."

"You know I'm right."

"Yo, boys, y'all ready to beat those poor assholes asses next week?" One of the guys on the team shouts out. "Speak of the devils."

Our entire table looks over at the door where Harrison High School's football team was walking in. Among them was the one that hadn't left my thoughts since that first day of camp. We lock eyes and a shock of electricity entered the air.

"Damn, Homer, could you eye that boy anymore? Save the hate for next week." Another of my teammates calls out and I tear my eyes away from Reed to look at him. Plasting on a fake smirk, I open my mouth.

"Trust me, Mitchell, I'll have enough for that night. We're so taking their asses down." I call. They all hollar and cheer, and I get slaps on the back.

"What's up Harrison?" A couple of guys mock as HHS sits down on the table next to us.

"Just fanning our winning streak." One of Reed's teammates smirks. Reed and I lock eyes while he sits down where we could still see each other. This was going to be a fun night.

"It's not gonna be a streak for much longer." I call out, smirking at Reed.

"Ohhh!" The guys call out.

"Excuse me but if you guys are going to keep being disrespectful then I'm going to have to ask you to leave." A waitress says to our table and eyes Reed's table.

"Damn, guys. Y'all are too loud." Reed's teammate calls, mockingly.

Another waitress brings out our pizza and takes Reed's tables orders. I scarf down three pieces of pizza. I chug down my second glass of coke.

"I gotta piss." I say to the table. Standing up, I head towards the bathroom. I enter and walk over to the urinal. I was wearing joggers so I had to pull down my pants and pull out my cock. I sigh as I finally release the pee I'd been holding since our pizza got here. As I was finishing and tucking myself back inside my boxers, I head the door open and close. Then the lock sliding in place. Moments later, a familiar warm, muscular body was pressed up against me and lips were on my neck.

"I heard you guys won tonight." Reed whispers. "Good job."

"Thanks, babe. I assume you guys won too?" I ask.

"Of course." He chuckles. "I wish I could've played tonight."

I lean back against him. It was a little awkward because my pants were at my ankles but I knew he needed the comfort.

"I know. But you'll be playing next week." I grab his arms and wrap them around me. "S'long as you don't overwork your ankle."

"I know, but I just want to be playing already. I feel like I've already been out for so long and I just need to release this tension. As much as I love fucking you, we can't do it every night."

"Hm, you could." I trail off.

"J, we agreed to come out after the season.  That's only a couple of weeks away. Can you believe that? We only have like two weeks left in this month."

"I know. Do you know where you wanna go to college? Have you had any offers?"

"Yeah, so far it's between joining you at Bear Valley and Lakers University." Reed answers.

"Hm, well I definitely say Bear Valley but that's because I'm selfish. I want to go to college with you. But Lakers is a really good college. Have you gotten any scholarships?" I ask.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna talk about that right now. C'mon," He grabs my hand and unlocks the door to the bathroom then pushes me into the handicap stall. I finally manage to pull my pants up.

"Really, now? While we're supposed to be out with our friends?" I ask.

"Yes, now. Fuck them. C'mere, I've wanted to suck you off since I first walked in." Reed growls.

"Damn, you're always so horny. Fuck, I don't know if I can keep up." I huff, as he pulls down my pants again. My boxers go next. I moan as he takes me into his mouth. I grip onto the metal bar behind me and bite back a moan. He takes me all the way down until his nose hits my pelvis. I moan and grind into him, holding his head in place. I thrust my climax out into his mouth. I pull out once I release. He swallows it down and smirks up at me.

I pull him up and to my lips. He dominates the kiss and I yank, hard, on his hair. I pull up my boxers and pants then swap places with him. I lower myself down and lower his pants and boxers. Pulling him into my mouth, I look up at him. This definitely was going to be a fun night.