Chapter Ten

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Ten
Reed Archer
Next day, Friday (4th week)

I must be sick or something. I woke up with Justice in my arms. His back was to my chest with my arms around his waist. Our knees were bent up. I slowly unwrap my arms from around his waist.

An announcement had gone off around 5 o'clock saying training was canceled today because we were still on thunderstorm warning and the fields were flooded. Coaches had gone around dropping off enough food for three meals and a couple of snacks along with the warning not to leave our cabins. I knew Justice wasn't going to be sleeping in his own bed, so I'd decided to put a shirt on to make it a little less awkward.

Justice and I had slept in until 8 o'clock. We'd woken up quite a bit after we fell asleep during our twenty-question game. He woke me up every time there was any thunder or lightning. I felt bad for him. Storms had never bothered me but they scared my sister. She'd bawl her eyes out and climb into bed with me.

Storms typically put me to sleep. But not this one. Justice would wake me up nearly every half hour. He'd clench onto my wrist and cuddle more into me. At one point he'd even gone as far as to climb onto me. I found it kind of cute. He was clingy when he was scared. Normally I didn't find clinginess cute, but I guess when I see Justice, my supposed rival, doing it, it made it kind of cute.

We were both six foot something football players trying to share a twin sized bed. It wasn't easy. I don't know how many times I'd been close to falling off the bed. Totally worth it though.

The second Justice felt my arm move away, I watched as he shimmied around, moving so we were chest to chest. Then he threw his arm over my hip and pulled us even closer. I chuckle but don't move. I could do with a few more hours of shut eye. With that thought, I snuggle my head into the crook of his neck and go back to sleep.

"Fuck." I wake up to something loud hitting the floor.

"Justice?" I ask, peering over the edge of the bed to see him sprawled out on the floor.

"Morning, Reed." He offers. I chuckle at him.

"Whatcha doin' down there?" I smile at him.

He opens his mouth to answer but doesn't seem to come up with one because his mouth slams closed.

I chuckle. "Fell out of bed?"

"No, of course not."

"So, what happened then?"

"I... felt too high off the ground. That's what. I needed to ground myself." He spreads his arms out as if to further enhance his answer. I laugh at him.

I grab the pillow by my head and hit him with it. He stares at me, as if not believing I had just hit him with a pillow. I hit him again. He lunges at me. Stealing my pillow and starting to hit me repetitively with it. I laugh and try to grab another pillow from behind me. When I do finally grab it, I whip it around and start to hit him with it.

Somehow, we ended up losing the pillows and start to wrestle. He pins me down, but I quickly flip it around and pin him down. We both stop moving, our breaths coming out in short pants. His warm breath was hitting my neck, causing goose bumps to pop up all over and a shiver to go down my spine.

We were having a moment. But, surprisingly, it wasn't awkward. I was hovering over him and we weren't saying anything to one another. Without thinking, I lean down and let my lips fall onto his. Once they connect, cliché fireworks went off, I swear. The kiss was hard, hungry. He didn't pull away, like one of us should have done.

I let my hips fall down, leaning on only one arm, the other goes to his hip. He meets the force I was using to kiss him with a force of his own. He lets out a moan as one of his hands finds my hair and the other goes up the back of my shirt.

I grind down on him. He lets out another moan. My lips break apart from his and I kiss down his neck, finding a spot to suck down on. He lets out another moan and I smirk against his skin. I lean back up and bring our lips back together. It was his move next.

And he did move. He breaks the kiss enough to pull my shirt over my head then brings out lip back together. His hands roam over my body, feeling my abs and tickling along my waistline. I pull his shirt over his head and toss it next to us. Instead of kissing his lips, I kiss down his neck and to his nipples. I pull one into my mouth and tweak the other one in my other hand.

He moans and yanks on the strands of my hair he had clenched in his fingers. I switch to his other nipple and make quick work of making it a hard bud. His shorts were quick to come off. I pull down the shorts and boxers in one go. I licked down his v-line, watching him whither around from pleasure. His penis springs free and I stare at it. A small bit of fear pools in my stomach but I was never one to back down.

I'd never seen someone else's penis this close before. Locker rooms were different. I was up close and personal with the most personal part of him. But next to the fear was an emotion I didn't feel very often. Excitement.

I lick down the back of his shaft and back up before engulfing him in my mouth. This is not where I had saw this day going, but I was okay with it. These feelings I was having for Justice weren't platonic. I'd known it since the night he'd accidently grabbed my crotch.

Before getting him off, I feel him pull me up. He brings our lips together for a slower kiss. His hands reach for my briefs. I hadn't gotten dressed since five o'clock, when I'd put my shirt on.

"Reed..." Justice moans.

"Fuck, I love when you say my name." I growl. "Say it again."

"Reed." He teases. "Fuck, are we really going to do this?"

I pause, leaning up to look at him. "Only in you want to."

"Fuck, I'm not gay." He curses. "But, shit, this feel so good. Yes, I want to do this."

I smirk at him. "Good."

I always keep condoms in my wallet. I reach up to get it out and pull it out. Justice reaches for it.

"Uh, uh." I smirk at him, pulling it out of his reach. "That's for me."

He glares at me, holding out for a few moments before giving in. "Next time, I get the condom."

"So, there's going to be a next time?" I raise a brow at him. "Good to know."

"Don't ruin this, Reed."

I chuckle and use my teeth to rip open the package. I roll the condom on and lock eyes with Justice, looking to see if he wanted to back out at all. He was biting his lip.

"You don't happen to have lube, do you?"

Fuck. No, I didn't. "Shit, no. But," I smirk at him. "I do have a mouth."

Without letting him stop me, I crawl down his body and guide my mouth to his ass.