Chapter Forty-Eight

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Forty-Eight
Reed Archer
Next Saturday, before their joint practice.

"C'mon, I swear it'll be fun." He tries to persuade me. I scowl deeper at him. "Besides, you're still my bitch for a couple more weeks so let's go."

"Can I just say how much I don't like you right now?" I growled.

"You can but we both know it's a lie."

"You signed us up for a pottery class at eight am."

"Well yeah, we have practice at two so we couldn't do the one o'clock one." He explains.

"I didn't think you were serious about the pottery class." I glare.

"Of course I was. And no one else will go with me." He pouts, giving me the puppy dog eyes. "Besides you can make anything you want. I'm going to make a plate but you can make a cup or a mug if it'd make you happy."

I groan. We both knew I was failing at saying no. Especially when he's giving me his adorable puppy dog eyes.

"Plus, look in the glove box." He smirks at me. I eye him wearily but walk over to his glove box. Popping it open, a smile lit up my face when I eyed the glow in the dark condoms. I feel his body pressed against mine. "My parents are going to some dinner party thing for a few of their friends. So I was thinking that you could come over after practice and we can finally fulfill our bet. You just have to be quiet because Ryan is gonna be home."

"What time do they leave?"

"Hm, around six I think."

"And what time does practice end?"

"Hm, around six I think."

"Hm, we both know I was going to say yes, either way."

"Yep, but at least this way you know my intentions." He smirks and I kiss him. He moans and tries to pull me back for another one but I refuse.

"C'mon, we got a pottery class to get to." I smirk and hop into the car. He chuckles before jogging over to the drivers side and getting in.

The drive there was pretty quiet. It was a pretty far drive, about half an hour, from my house. Justice's car was nice but I still preferred the hard leather of my truck. When we got inside of the pottery barn, there were two other couples. One was an older couple and the other looked like newlyweds based on their behaviour. We choose two potter's wheels far away from the other couples. As we were waiting for the class to begin, a mom with three kids walked in. I lock eyes with Justice.

"I could never. She is so brave." Justice whispers, eyeing the women in awe. "I can barely handle one at a time, let alone three."

I chuckle. "You're cute."

"Alright, I think that is just about everyone that we're going to wait for." The director calls. I roll my eyes as he begins to explain how to shape and get the clay to move the way you want it. I let out a yawn. I was exhausted and all I wanted was to go back to bed. Justice and I had been out late last night on a date. He'd wanted to go to a movie and dinner then we'd just hung out afterwards. We took a walk in the park and stayed there for a while. "Alright, let's start."

"Do you know what you're gonna make?" Justice leans over and asks.

"I dunno." I shrug. "Probably a vase. That looked the easiest. Are you still making your plate?"

"Yeah." He sends me a smile.

We spend the next two hours working on our pottery. I held a frustrated look as I try to shape my vase. For some reason, the top part that was supposed to be open kept on closing. It kind of looked like a deformed penis. Smirking, I force the bottom part into two rounder shaped objects. Justice gasp-chuckles and I look up at him, smirking.