Chapter Forty-Three

Fraternizing With the Enemy
Chapter Forty-Three
Justice Homer's POV
A couple of hours later, Justice in his room (Saturday, 14th week)

Reed had gone home about an hour ago and since them, naturally, I'd been texting him. He'd gotten home like ten minutes after leaving my house and had sent me a picture. A sexy picture of him. He'd said that he'd gotten a sunburn but I was only focused on his abs. Fuck he was sexy. That's as far as it went though. No lower but it did also show the corner of his face. I'd texted him back saying he should sneak back over so we could have sex. He'd declined saying he had to babysit. Why does he have to be so good of a brother?

It was only five o'clock but neither Ryan nor I could cook. I was starting to get hungry and pizza sounded good.

"Ryan!" I shout.

"What?" He shouts back.

"Wanna order pizza?"

"Yes."

"Good, do it!" I laugh at his loud groan.

"Asshole! I'll order two. Pepperoni and sausage?"

"Hell yeah." I call back, sending another text to Reed.

Nans in bed.

Oh yeah?

Does that mean we can chat?

We are chatting

I was thinking maybe ft or call

He doesn't answer back but after about a minute or so my phone rings. I hit the answer button.

"Hey," I greet.

"Hey babe." He greets back.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Well currently I'm watching tv. I just put Nan to bed. What are you up to?"

"Laying in bed. Ryan just ordered a pizza." I chuckle.

"Again? We had pizza yesterday." He teases.

"Yeah." I answer then go quiet. There was  something I wanted to talk to him about but I was sure how to bring it up.i guess ripping the bandaid quickly off is the best option if I wanted to get answers.

"J? Are you still there?" He asks.

"Yeah..."I close my eyes and blurt out the next sentence. "Reed, can we talk?"

"This sure as hell sounds a lot like the start of a break up speech. You're not breaking up with me, are you?"

"No! Of course not. There's just something I wanna ask you about."

I hear him sigh. "I think I know what this is about."

"You do?" I ask, please tell me this isn't one of those moments like in a tv show when they are talking about something completely different but comes out in a way that it sounds like we're talking about the same thing.

"Let me guess, start with a 'm?'

"Yeah." I drag out. "So is it true that you never want to get married?"

"I don't know, Justice." He sighs again.

"Oh," I play with a threat from my hoodie. "What about me?"

"What about you?"

"Do you ever see yourself settling down? You know being with me and stuff."

"Justice, we've only been together a short while. I don't know what the future holds in store but I'm not gonna lie to you. I've thought a lot about what a future with you would look like, I just have a hard time believing that marriage in the answer."

"Oh, ok." He was right. We'd only been together for a couple of months and yet I felt like a sappy teenager. I liked thinking about what a fire with Reed would look like. I like imagining a wedding. "So, what does that mean?"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't have plans to get married. You never answered my question, do you eventually plan to settle down? Am I in that vision?"

"If I do settle down it will be with you. There's no doubt in my mind right now that it'd be you." Right now.

"Oh ok."

"J, is that going to be a problem?"

I hesitate. Yes it will continue to bother me and it's going to affect my future with him but if I don't think about that now, then I don't have to deal with it.

"No, it won't." I sigh.

He doesn't seem convinced when he stays silent for a couple of moments before talking quietly.

"Are you going to break up with me because of this?"

My eyes widen.

"What? No! Of course not. I love you and I don't wanna be with anyone but you. God with the amount of times you've asked me if we were going to break up, you'd think you wanted to break up."

"God no. You're perfect. I don't wanna break up with you." Reed answers back. "I just...i sometimes think that maybe you're too good for me and that one day you're gonna get fed up with my bullshit and leave me for some girl like Mindy or whatever her name was."

I chuckle. "I love you. And I can't wait for people to know that you are mine."

"Back-at-you, babe." Reed says.

"Justice! Pizzas here." Ryan calls banging in my door.

"I gotta go, Reed. I'll talk to you later?" I say.

"Course. Bye babe." I hang up and plug my phone into the charger. I get out of bed and head downstairs to the kitchen. There was only one box meaning Ryan took the other one to his room.

Heading back to my room, I sigh. I tried not to let his words bother me, but I couldn't help it. Reed was the person I was in love with, he was that one that I knew that if we broke up, I'd never forget him. I'd had a couple of serious girlfriends in the past but they never made me feel like Reed does. I don't know if it's the fact that he's a boy or that I'm not supposed to like him or just that he was who I was in love with. I don't know, and frankly, don't care. I'd like to be the type of person that didn't think about the future and just lived in the now but that wasn't who I was. Never had been, probably never will be.

I turn on the tv and turn it to our streaming network. Picking a show I'd watched thousands of times, I sit on the bed and open the pizza. The one thing I was looking forward to was fulfilling the bet Reed and I made. I had to win, there was no way I was going to let him not bottom. Hell, I think it's about time for him to feel what his cock does to me every time we have sex. Although he was bigger than me, it would still arise some sympathy in him--hopefully.

It was going to be weird when we came out as a couple though. What were we going to do? I'm so used to sneaking around with him that it's going to be so different to be able to talk to him in public. Fuck, I was going to be able to touch him in public, though that wouldn't be the first time. Shit, I was going to actually be able to talk to him without pretending I hated him. We were going to actually be able to go places together. Shit, we're gonna need something to do.

You know, I've always wanted to learn how to make pottery, maybe I should force him to take a pottery class with me. Oh hell yeah. Ryan and Hayden both made fun of me when I said I wanted to do it. Partly due to the fact that art was not my forte. Chuckly, I finish off the slice and grab another one.