Chapter Forty-One

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Forty-One
Justice Homer
Direct continuation

Fuck I was so in love with him. I just wanted to shout it from the rooftops like a cliche chick flick. Reed sends me a smile that made me want to take him back up to my room and finish what we had started in the garage.

"Arran, I need you to be honest with me." Hayden squats down and looks directly into Arrans eyes.

"Okay?" Arran answers hesitantly.

"Are you gay?" Hayden blurts out in one breath.

Arran doesn't look phased at all.

"I don't know. I think so." He blushes and looks down.

"Are you and Ryan fucking?" Hayden glares at my brother.

"Woah, now, that's not far. Don't bring my brother into this." I call out at the same time that Arran speaks.

"Gross no. He's not my type at all." Arran pulls a disgusted look.

"Hey!" Ryan glares at Arran and then at Hayden then back at Arran.

They all go silent for a moment.

"Are you mad?" I can barely hear Arran whisper.

"So long as you're not having sex, I'm not." Hayden answers back. "But that's all, you guys can go back upstairs."

"Or," Micah calls, standing to his full height and smirks. "You could stay down here with us."

"What is he doing?" I mutter to Reed.

"I think he's going to try and fuck Arran tonight." Reed shrugged. "I don't exactly know. I never do with him."

"Hayden's not gonna like that." I mutter before laughing. He chuckled but composed it quickly, looking back at the group in front of us. Micah and Hayden were arguing while Arran was blushing and Ryan looked pissed, glaring off into space. "Wanna play air hockey?"

"Sure." He shrugged. We both stand up and head for the table. I slide him a paddle and raise an eyebrow as if to ask if he was ready. "Hit the puck, Homer."

"Sure thing, Archer." I smirk. "You're so going down."

"As if." He scoffs. "I'm gonna own your ass."

You already do.

"We'll see."

I hit the puck towards him. He hits it back. I barely manage to hit it back. We go back and forth for a while. Eventually he wins the point.

"Play to ten?" He calls.

"Sure." I call back. I was tired but my competitiveness was keeping me up.

Since I had to puck, I hit it to him, managing to win the game. We continue on playing the game, we keep the score pretty even. We were nine to nine and he had the puck. This was the last point. I didn't know what anyone else was doing, all my focus was on the puck. He hits it and as luck would have it, I miss it. It enters the goal and Reed raises his arms in triumph. He cheers and mocks me.

"No! Rematch!" I demand. "You cheated. I don't know how but you did."

"No, you too." Hayden throws a pillow in our direction, completely missing. "Let's go to bed."

"Oh, speaking of, Micah there's clothes over there if you wanna change."

"I knew Reed had changed. Where'd you get the shirt though? That's not the one you wore here." Micah shouts.

"What are you talking about?" Reed asks.

"The t-shirt. Reed and I got those together at some concert." Micah explains. Shit. We were definitely caught.