Chapter Fifteen

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Fifteen
Justice Homer
Next day, Wednesday, that night (6th)

I huff as Reed gets the upper hand and pins me down. We were wrestling again. It has become a nightly routine. But this time there was a reason we were wrestling. Reed caught me trying to steal more of his clothes. I was going to give it back. Maybe. If we broke up. Besides it was only another sweatshirt. I was taking that football hoodie home with me. It was warm and smelled like him and I wanted it. 

I had been about to pull it on when Reed had tackled me. He didn't have any clothes on as he'd just gotten out of the shower and was about to get dressed when he caught me. He'd lost his towel awhile ago, not that he realized but I did. He was laying, on top of me with his hips situated between my hips. He was pinning my hands down on either side of my head. 

"You are not very sneaky, Justice Homer." Reed smirks down at me. 

"You are not wrong, Reed Archer." I laugh. He chuckles. "Now, kiss me damn it." 

"Yes, sire." He smiles and leans down. He places his lips on mine. 

I smile against his lips and he does the same. He slowly lets go of my hands and I let them find their way to his hair. One stops at his waist and the other continues to grab onto the hair on the back of his head. He moans as I pull on the short strands of his hair. 

"You should grow out your hair." I say after breaking our kiss. "I need more to pull on." 

"Hm, sorry, babe. I don't look good with long hair. Too much work." He chuckles against my lips. 

"You always look good, Reed." I complement. 

"Thank you, J. You look good too. Especially in my clothes." He laughs. 

"That's why you should let me wear more of your clothes. Like all of them." I try. He laughs and leans down to give me another kiss. 

"Justice, if I give you all my clothes, then what am I going to wear?" 

"My clothes. We can trade." I smile cheekily at him. 

"Not going to happen."

"Don't you have more clothes at home you can wear?" I complain. 

"Not really. I don't own a lot of clothes, Justice. Not all of us have a mall inside our closets." He raises an eyebrow at me. 

"Hm," I frown. "You need more clothes. When we get back home, we can go shopping together. As feminine as it sounds, I love shopping."

"I know. I've seen all the shit you own." He chuckles. 

"Hey, now," I say, rubbing my hand up and down his back. "Don't be like that. Now that we're dating I can spend my money on you. My mom will finally stop yelling at me for buying more things for myself." 

"I am not going to let you buy me anything, Justice Something Homer."

"Oh yes you will, Reed Something Archer." I smile. "And it's Domino. Whats your middle name?" 

"It's Giovanni, Justice Domino Homer." He chuckles, leaning down to give me a quick peck. 

"Reed Giovanni Archer. Hmm, weird. I like it." I'd never known anyone called Giovanni, even if it was just a middle name. It fit him though. 

I let the hand in his hair fall down to his neck and pull his head to mine. Our lips meet for a quick passionate kiss. 

"I should get dressed." Reed says against my lips. 

"Do you have to? I rather like you like this." I let the hand on his back slide down, going over the firm globe of his ass. I grabbed his ass and massaged his cheek. 

"Justice Domino Homer, remove your hand. My dick goes in your ass, not the other way around." 

"Reed Giovanni Archer, I will not. I like your ass. And the next time we fuck, you're getting it up the ass." I slap his cheek and he jumps, accidentally grinding into me. 

I moan as I feel both of us starting to get excited. He leans down and brings our lips back together. 

A banging at the door causes us to part away and stare horrified at the door.

"Shit!" I curse. 

 Reed jumps up and grabs random clothing before running into the bathroom. I hop up and smooth down my clothes. I run my hand through my hair a couple of times to make it look a little better. I make quick work of shoving the beds back to where they were before. Once the room looks like it did when we first got here, I stop and take a few deep breaths.  After taking a couple of deep breaths, I walk over to the door and open it. 

Hayden was on the other side. Hayden Morris was my best friend and the one I originally requested to room with but looking back, I'm happy I didn't room with him and was stuck with Reed. Whatever we are, our dating, it wouldn't have happened if we weren't stuck together. 

"Hayden, whats up? What are you doing over here?" I ask, not hiding my irritation at being interrupted with my Reed time. It was my favorite part of the day. 

"Can't I come over and hang out? Geez, thought you'd be happy to get away from your asshole of a roommate." Hayden states. 

"You're right. Sorry, just irritated." I sigh, time to put up the act. 

"At having to room with him? I can understand that." Hayden laughs.

"Do you wanna come in and hang out?" He nods and I open the door wider. He walks in and sits down on my bed. 

"What's that smell? Is that cinnamon? Your mom packed with you didn't she?" Hayden says. He's been to my house so many times, he was also my moms favorite. "Awe, I miss your mom." 

We both chuckle as Reed finally comes out of the bathroom. He looked flushed, like he did after we finished fooling around. He probably jacked off in the bathroom. Lucky asshole. 

Hayden stays for awhile. It was kind of awkward. Reed was just laying in bed on his phone. The clothes he'd grabbed were half mine and half his. I though it looked extremely good. We kept making eye contact over Hayden's head. I was longing to go to bed with him. Fuck, I couldn't wait for us to get back to our homes, so we could start fucking again. And this time I was fucking him. 

Once Hayden does leave, at around nine thirty, I couldn't have been anymore excited. I happily walked Hayden to the door and we quickly said goodbye. Once the door is closed and locked I walk over to Reed. He looks up at me with a questioning brow raised. I lay down on him. 

"Is it bad of me to be happy he's gone? That felt like the longest couple of hours of my life." I complain, laying my head down on his chest. 

"Nah," He says, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I was watching the clock the whole time he was here. He doesn't seem too bad."

"Yeah, he's a good guy." I say, yawning. "Wanna help me put the bed back together. I'm ready for bed. Training has been extra hard this week. "I can't believe we only have two and a half week left. I wanna go home but at the same time I don't." 

"I see that." Reed runs his hand through my hair. "I don't want to go home. Now stand up. Lets put the beds back together." 

"Hmm, maybe later. I'm--" A yawn interrupts. "Tired. Stop...moving." 

I nuzzle into his chest and feel my eyes beginning to close.

"J, it's only nine thirty. Are you really going to head to bed?" He teases. 

"Yes..." With that said, I fall asleep on his chest.