Chapter Twenty

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Twenty
Reed Archer
Last day of camp, leaving day

"I don't wanna go home!" Justice complains dramatically. "I don't wanna leave you. I like sleeping next to you and living with you." 

"I know, babe." I console, rubbing his back. He flips over in our bed and shoves his face into my neck. "I don't wanna go home but aren't you excited to see your mom and your brother? Hell, not going to lie but I'm excited not to sleep on this cardboard they try to pass as beds anymore."

"I am excited. Mostly to see my mom and to eat her food. And my brother. God knows what he's gotten into while I was away. Now he's a sneaky asshole." Justice laughs. "God, what am I going to do with all the time I'll have once I won't have you to spend it with.  What am I going to do?"

"Hmm, you can always call me when you get bored." I say, pulling his chin to look up at me. "And we can find a way to...pass the time." 

We smile at each other and I lean down to kiss him. He moans as slowly retract my lips from his. 

"I like that plan. But it would be so much better if we could just stay here for the rest of our lives." He says and I chuckle. 

"We cannot do that. We only have a year left in our high school experience, we can't spend it stuck in a cabin." I reason with him. He pouts up at me. 

"Yes we can." He tries. I laugh at him. 

"Justice, you're a cutie." I kiss him again.

"We should get up and pack." Justice whispers against my lips. "We have to go check out soon."

"Five more minutes." I state, pulling him on top of me and bring his lips back down to mine. 

"Hm, I love your lips." He says. 

"Back at you, J."  I smile and kiss him again. 

We spend the next couple of minutes kissing. He was an amazing kisser. It was my favorite pass time with him, well that and everything else. He was definitely that cutest, sweetest and definitely sexiest boy I'd ever seen. I run my hand under his--my--sweatshirt. I rub circles around the skin on his hips. I feel his hand rub through my hair and I chuckle as he grips. With a groan, he pulls away from me. I go to connect our lips again but he uses his hand and stops me. 

"Nope. We need to get up. We need to pack. Well I'll pack for us and you sit there and watch." He smirks at me as he stands up. 

I groan. "Justice! Come back here. We still have a couple of hours. We can pack later. I packed five minutes before I had to leave for camp. It's fine." 

He stares at me. I make a motion asking him 'what?'

"I packed six hours before and barely had  enough time. We're packing now." Justice says before sauntering over to me. He reaches where I was sitting on the end of the bed. He uses his fists to hold his wait and puts them on either side of me. He leans down and connects out lips in a slow and sensual kiss. "Now, just sit there and look pretty while I pack. Where are your bags?"

"Um...?" I look questioning around the room. "Good question. I think they're in the closet." 

I follow him with my eyes as he walks over to the closet. He opens the door and at the bottom of the closet was a pile of both our bags. I watch as he brings them out and puts them on the bed. I groan and flop back on the bed. 

"You know," I start. "I get antsy when I can't do anything. What am I going to do for the next how ever long it takes you to finish?"

"Hm," I hear Justice mumble. "I don't know. You could take a nap or do something with your upper body or at least anything that doesn't have to do with your ankle." 

"I think," I yawn. "I'll start with a nap."

I reach up and grab onto one of the pillows. I bury my face into it and quickly fall asleep. I wake up to Justice shaking me. I groan and let out a yawn, looking up at him. He smiles at me. I pull him onto me and bury my face in his neck, planning on going back to bed. 

"Reed, babe, it's time to get up. You can't go back to sleep. Check out is in twenty minutes and the buses leave ten minutes after that. I finished packing a couple of minutes ago. We just need to fix the room. Put the beds back and stuff." 

"Ugh, fine." I state. "You gotta get off of me then, babe." 

He does so and I pout. I follow him and stand up. He doesn't let me for long through. He overreacts a lot of the time as I've learned since I fucked up my ankle. He runs over and wraps an arm around me. 

"Damn, I forgot about your ankle. You go sit...somewhere while I fix the room. Wait, don't move." He hands me my crutch and I glare at him. He knows I hate using it. "Go somewhere out of the way." 

"Fuck, J, you're so bossy." I say, leaning down to kiss him. "I love it." 

As I hobble around him, I slap his ass and find somewhere to sit down. I mess around on my phone while Justice finishes up cleaning and putting the cabin back together. Once he finishes, He hands me my dufflebag and I put the strap around my shoulder. We hobble out of the cabin. All the other cabins were still being cleaned out and I glare at Justice. 

"No ones, even ready." I whine and then whisper the next line. "We could go back inside and pass a little time." 

"Reed, no. Everyone else is unprepared. We need to sign out. Do you have your keys?" He asks, ignoring me and continuing to walk. I jiggle the keys in my hand at him. A small smile pulls up on the side of his mouth. 

"Stop smiling, Justice." I try to hold back a smile, but I feel the corners of my mouth pull up also. 

"Back at you." We both look away from one another and continue walking. I was annoyed and huffing by the time we got to the check out tables. I hated this. I hated crutches. "You okay over there, bud?" 

"Yeah," I growl out. "I fucking hate crutches. They're stupid. And why did he only give me just one? You know I don't even need it." 

I throw the damned crutch onto the ground and limp over to the table. I hear Justice chuckle and I scowl. I make it to the table and Justice walks up beside me, forcing me to take the crutch. I scowl even more at him. 

"Name?" The lady asks. 

"Reed Archer." 

"What cabin?" She asks, sounding bored. 

"Six."

"Key?" I hand her the key and she takes it with a smile. 

Once Justice goes through the same process, we step away. We head behind the office building. I look around before backing him up against the wall and kissing him. 

"I can't believe we're not even on the same bus." Justice pouts. I chuckle and kiss him again. 

"I know, probably a good think though." I say, wrapping the arm not holding the crutch around his waist. "I'd wanna sit next to you. Maybe even take a nap on you and I can't do that. Not with all of our teammates around." 

"Ugh," He groans, letting his head fall to my shoulder. "Text me during the ride home?" 

"Course. Call me when you get home? Maybe I can come over later tonight?" 

"I will definitely call you. And you are staying the night with me tonight. It would be weird to sleep without you." 

We kiss again. Then one more time for goodbye. I peak my head around the side of the building and see no one was out there. I give his hand a squeeze and kiss his cheek then hobble around the side. I'd see him soon enough. I send him a last look.