Chapter Eighteen

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Eighteen
Reed Archer
Tuesday, 3 days later (7th week)

The alarm Justice set last night blares loudly in my ear.  I groan and pull Justice's body closer to mine. I shove my face further into the crook of his neck. I hear him laugh and I groan. I wasn't going to get to sleep anymore. Justice was up and that means he'd make me get up. 

"Can't we hit the snooze for a while?" I complain. 

"Nope. We've got to get ready for training." 

"But," I complain. "There is so much that we could do instead. Like this."

I place a kiss on the back of his neck. He laughs. I kiss the side of his neck. Then up to his ear. I bite down onto his ear. He laughs again. 

"Nice try, Reed Archer." He laughs. "C'mon, come shower with me." 

"Ugh, fine. But I think shower together entails a lot of touching and a lot of kissing. Are you sure you're up to that?" I ask, kissing his skin again. 

"Yes," He grabs my hand and pulls me with him to the bathroom. 

We strip and he turns on the water. Thankfully, the swelling and bruising had got down on my ankle and you couldn't even tell I had rolled it. Thank God. We get into the shower once it had heated up to a warm temperature. I push Justice up against the wall as I place my lips on his. He lets out a moan as I dominate the kiss. He goes to try and flip me around but I chuckle and force his hands above his head. 

"Reed," He moans. I chuckle and break apart our lips to kiss down his neck. "Fuck, keep doing that." 

I chuckle again. I continue to kiss down his body. I drop to my knees in front of him. I look up at him through my lashes. He groans and lets his hands fall to my hair. He lets his hands run through my hair once before grabbing hold of a fistful of locks. He lightly tugs and nudges me with his erect penis. He smirks down at me while I slyly smile back up at him. I take him into my mouth. It doesn't take long for him to finish. I swallowed his load down quickly and stand up, running my hands up his body. He shivers and grabs ahold of my hips. 

"Your turn, Blue eyes." Justice smirks at me. He flips me around and I allow him to. 

Justice kisses me roughly before letting his lips travel further south. I hadn't had sex in awhile, so I definitely wasn't going to last long once he put those plump lips around me. Once Justice does finally reach my erection, he makes quick work of pulling me into his mouth. I let out a groan as I release into his mouth. 

"Fuck," I groan. I pull Justice up and to my mouth. We engage in a hard kiss, me against the wall this time. "As much as I'd like to take this further, we should probably finish showering. Training starts soon." 

"I agree." Justice says but doesn't move away. He leans up and kisses me again. "But I definitely don't want to. I can't wait until training is over." 

"Me too," I whisper, kissing him again. 

"Reed," Justice moans. "We really should get showered."

"I know." I push against his body, forcing him to take a step back.

I step around him and under the spray of the water. It runs down my body, my head submerges, forcing my hair to flatten. I grab his hand as he was just standing there staring at me, and pull him under the spray. I grab the shampoo and begin to put it in my hair then hand it to Justice. He follows suit. After I wash it out, I move over and let Justice go under the water. We continue this routine until we finish our shower. Once we hop out of the water, we both towel dry before leaving the bathroom. 

We get dressed into our practice gear. I pulled on one of my football shirts with my last name on the back, briefs and a pair of shorts. Any padding we'd need would already be down at the fields. We had to head to breakfast first before heading to the fields. 

Upon arriving at the fields, it was short work until we began to start a game. Ironically, Justice and I were playing against one another. They had mixed up the schools, which I was happy about. The quarterback on my team, throws a catch to me. I run, jumping to catch it. It was a maneuver I was used to, one I'd done a million times. However, when I landed, a loud cracking sound followed by me falling to the ground clutching my ankle. I yell out in pain as I grip the angered ankle. Apparently, it still wasn't healed. This wasn't a rolled ankle or even sprain. It was either fractured or broken. 

I roll around, gripping my ankle, holding it to my chest. The teams were realizing something was wrong. The coaches watching our game ran over followed by the trainer. 

"Back up boys, give him some room." The head coach calls out, forcing the boys back. 

"What hurts?" The trainer asks me. 

"Ankle." I grunt out. He pries my hands off ankle, forcing me to dig my fingers into my thigh. 

"It's broken. Hold on, don't move."

"Yes, because I can really do that right now." I growl. 

"What's going on?" I hear Justice ask. I turn slightly and lock eyes with him. "What happened? Is he okay?"

"Reed, right?" I nod at the trainer. "This is going to hurt."

"Just do it." I growl, I turn my head in to the ground and an enormous amount of pain fills me. I hold in  the scream I wanted to let out by hitting the ground repetitively as hard as I could. 

"Okay," The trainer says. "Have you ever had an ankle injury?"

I sit up, looking at my ankle with hate. 

"Yes," I answer. 

"So you know what to do then? Ice, rest, you'll be on crutches." 

"Yeah, I know. Do you know when I'll be able to play again?" I ask as  he begins to wrap my foot. 

"I can't give you an official opinion. I suggest you go see your doctor once camp is finished." 

I roll my eyes at him. I go to get up when the trainer stops me. 

"Wait for me to get a crutch." I pout as he walks all the way over to the other side of the field. I was forced to sit there while he walked back with the crutch. Once he gets back, he helps me stand and I hobble over to the bench. I sit down, fuming. I was going to be out for a while. Especially if I needed surgery, which is what I needed last time.