Chapter Forty-Five

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Forty-Five
Justice Homer
Friday night, right before the game

My nerves were shot. I couldn't be more excited. I was nearly shaking with adrenaline. Shit, it was nearly game time. No doubt Reed was playing tonight, I could figure that he hadn't moved since his team had gotten here directly after school had ended. Everyone was talking. There seemed to be an extra buzz in the air but I think it was just me. Because, finally, tonight, Reed Archer was going to become my bitch. I was going to fuck him.

Or I was going to have to do his weird kinky shit. He'd send me texts all of yesterday, taunting me, telling me about all of the kinky shit that he wanted to do. Things that involved blindfolds, restraints and one hell of a lot of trust. Fuck, at this point I didn't even care if I had to do kinky shit, all I wanted was to fuck him. As in my cock in his ass, not the other way around and it's only been the entire time we've been together. Not that I was complaining. I loved his cock, I loved his cock in my ass. I just wanted him to love my cock in his ass. It'd been so long since I'd been on top that I don't even know If I remember how to do all of the work. It's so much easier when all you have to do is lay there and maybe just move around a bit. I always let Reed do all of the heavy lifting.

"I'm so pumped." Hayden yells into the already loud locker room. We were all dressed and ready to go.

"Fuck, we have to win." I say back.

"I know, I don't want to be Micah's bitch." Hayden says quietly to me.

While the two of us were kind of over the rivalry and got along with a couple of them--well me a little more than Hayden--most of the other guys were not. Most were die hard into the rivalry. That's just how our school was. We went all in or not at all. This year, I'd chosen not at all since I'd rather fuck one of the students than fuck up the school.

"Yeah," I say back, absentmindedly.

Coach walks in, catching the attention of all of us however it just sets the whole room off again.

"Alright, settle down, settle down." Coach laughs at us. "Now, I know that this might not be the most important game of the season but it's the most important tonight. I don't care about what beef you have with each other, or whatever is going on in your lives because tonight, this is what is important. We're taking those bastards down. We've had the season that we can take them down and we can go all the way. You're a team. You may not like each other but I swear to god if you guys lose you'll be running suicides until you die. Now get out there!"

With shouts of excitement, nervousness and glee, we all run out onto the field. The stadiums were bursting with people, all of whom were cheering. The energy of the crowd increased my adrenaline and a beaming grin was on my face. Running through the banner held by the cheerleaders, I shout along with my other teammates. I spotted Ryan, mom and dad in the stands and sent them a wave. They beam back at me, decked out in our colors and holding a banner for both Hayden and I. Hayden's parents were sitting right next  to mine and it looked as though Hayden's mom had Ryan in a deep conversation about something.

"Oh no, what is she talking to him about?" Hayden groans from beside me as we stand by the rest of the team. "It's never good when she talks to people."

I laugh. "She's probably just having him explain the game." I guess and from the confused look on both of their faces I'd assume I was right.

"It's the blind leading the blind." Hayden groans.

"Yeah, kind of funny though." I laugh.

"Shut up."

"Alright boys, bring it in." Coach calls. We head to the circle where Coach begins to tell us everything we needed to know about the game.