Chapter Eleven

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Eleven
Justice Homer
Later that day, Friday (After)

Fuck, my ass hurt. I'd let Reed fuck me. I wasn't gay. Hell, half the time Reed pissed me off so much I wanted to punch him. But it had felt really good. I hadn't decided if I regretted it yet.

We were laying in bed. Had been for twenty or so minutes now. He didn't look like he regretted it. Was it really so bad? I mean we had known each other for most of our lives, of course almost all of that time we'd spent hating each other.

"You're thinking, aren't you?" I glance over to Reed to see him already looking at me.

"Of course." I answer, cringing at my scratchy voice. Reed's thrust game was not weak.

"You should know that thinking is bad for you."

"I can't believe I just let you fuck my ass." My hands cover my face as heat hits my cheeks.

He laughs at me. "You liked it."

"Yeah," I truthfully answer in a soft voice.

"Yeah," He answers back.

A comfortable silence takes over as we look at each other.

"Do you regret it?" Reed asks, breaking the silence. I look away from him.

"Honestly? I don't know. My brains trying to rationalize it. Realistically, I know there's nothing to be embarrassed or regretful about, but we have a history. And I don't know about you but I'm not gay. I've never looked at another guy and thought about fucking him."

"Maybe that's because you'd rather he fucks you." Reed says.

I playfully hit him on his chest. "Shut up, asshole. Next time I get to fuck you."

"Next time, huh? I think that means you're definitely not regretting it if you're already talking about next time."

"Ugh! I don't know. I'm so confused. I hope you know that this is all your fault."

"I do remember it was you who climbed into my bed." He teases.

I groan again and roll away from him.

"As much as I love the sight of your ass, we should probably get dressed." Reed says. I roll back onto my back and pout at him.

"I don't want to." I whine. Gasping as he stands up, there were scratch marks all over his back. One was even bleeding. "Shit, did I do that?"

"Jesus." Reed swears, trying to look at his back. He walks into the bathroom to look in the mirror. I follow him, grimacing at the claw marks. "Damn, you did more damage than any girl I've slept with."

"Hey, this is all your fault. You're the one who was fucking me." I defend. I grab the first aid kit from one of the drawers. "Turn around."

I clean the cut and put Neosporin on all of them. I bandage the one that was bleeding. When I'm done, Reed turns back around to face me. His hand goes to my neck and pulls me to his lips. I put a hand on his chest, effectively stopping him.

"What? You tear up my back and now won't let me kiss you?" He complains, letting his head fall to my shoulder.

"I still haven't decided if I regret what happened or not. Until then, I don't want you distracting me with any part of you." I sassily state. He groans again.