Chapter Thirty-Eight

Fraternizing With the Enemy
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Reed Archer
Direct continuation, near 5 o'clock

I was teasing Justice. I knew, he knew. But neither of us stopped it. He was distracted by whatever he had to say and I was enjoying the feelings I was getting from doing it. I liked doing it.

"I-" He hesitated and I paused in my teasing.. "I'm in love with you."

I pause. I wasn't used to the feeling of warmth that took over and spread down my body. It cocooned me and I welcomed it. Slowly, a smirk started to take over my face. I pulled back slightly to look at Justice. He had his eyes closed. That was not what I wanted. I wanted to look into his eyes. His eyes which I hadn't fully decided what color they were. I leaned back down and locked his lips with mine. He wouldn't open his mouth for me. It was firmly closed. Regardless, I put a hand on his waist, and use a finger to draw circles on his hip. When I pull back, he opens his eyes, looking at me hesitantly.

"I love you." I say back to him, smiling softly. He doesn't answer, instead looking at me blankly. "Justice?"

"Huh? What? Sorry just had a weird day dream that you had said you loved me."

"Justice?"

"Yeah?"

"I," I grab onto one of his thighs. "Am," I grab onto the other thigh. "In," I lift him up. "Love," I lean into him, pushing him harder into the wall. "With you." I don't let him say anything before I smash my lips onto his. He moans and tugs on my hair. I grind into him, drawing another moan from both of us.

"Are you serious?" Justice asks, happily.

"More than serious." I answer, kissing him softly this time.

"I love you, Reed Archer."

"I love you too, Justice Homer." I chuckle.

"You really love me?" He asks, looking smaller than ever pushed against the wall. He was looking for confirmation.

"Justice, I've never been in love with anyone. In fact the only person I love is my sister. But you, you I'm in love with. I'm so deeply in love with you. I've known for awhile now." He beams at me. "Even your traits that I used to find annoying aren't so annoying now. I like being mushy with you, I like cuddling with you. I like doing everything with you."

"You are the love of my life, Reed Archer." I lean down against him and kiss him. He opens his mouth for me this time.

"Fuck, I wish we were at one of our houses." I groan, letting my head fall against his shoulder. "I wanna bury myself inside of you. What are you doing today?"

"School." He chuckles.

"I don't know. I think you're feeling a little warm, maybe a little feverish." I say, touching his forehead. "You sure you're feeling okay?"

"Reed," He drags out. "I can't skip. Not this close to our game. Fuck, I want to though. Are your parents home?"

"Yes, but we can sneak in through my window." I offer.

"Works for me, put me down. And let's go." I do as told, letting his legs touch the ground. He grabs my hand and drags me while he sprints towards my house.

"Justice, slow down." I pull him back. "You gotta be quiet. There are guys from the team that live around here."

We carefully run our way back to my house. When we got there, we were both panting and I struggled to get the window open in my haste. When it's open, I pull myself through then help Justice in. I strip on my way to my door. Locking it, I turn around to see him already naked. I pull off my boxers and walk towards him. He eyes me with heated eyes. When I get to him, I pull him flush against me. And fall down onto my bed and bring his lips to mine. He was grinding down on me, and I was kneading his ass cheeks in my hands. My finger makes its way towards his hole. He was grinding hard down on me. I was trying to go in dry, that wouldn't feel good to him.

"J, hold on." I roll him off of me causing him to let out a needy whimper. He looked almost sex crazed and I loved it. "Let me get a condom and lube."

I reach over to my bedside table and pull out the lube and a handful of condoms. I throw the condoms onto my nightstand. They were my last five condoms. I was going to have to buy more soon. Before this weekend. I look over at Justice whose hand was on his dick, slowly tugging and biting his hip, looking lovingly at me. He was gorgeous and looked sexy as hell like that. Smirking, I roughly shove him onto his stomach. He moans and looks back at me. I open the lube and pour some out, putting more than enough on his hole. I inserted a finger into him and I could tell that it was not enough for him. He wasn't getting much out of one finger. Pushing another one in, I scissor him, trying to stretch him out. He was moaning quietly. Entering a third finger, he starts to move a little more. A loud moan comes out of him when I hit his bundle of nerves. I stab at the same point for a little bit. 

"You ready for me, babe?" I whisper huskily into his ear as I continue to finger him.

"Mm, fuck yes. Fuck me Reed." He moans out.

"Your wish is my command." I laugh. I grab a condom and rip it open. I roll it on and pull Justice's hips into the air. I line up the head of my cock with his hole and slowly begin to ease my dick in. When my cock is nestled comfortable inside his ass, I pause.

"If you don't move Reed I'm gonna have to do it myself." Justice growls. He sure was a sex kitten sometimes and definitely like it his way. Fine with me.

I pull back out and shove back in.

Justice moans. "Harder Reed."

"No," I groan. "This time is slow, I'm going to make love to you. Then, I will fuck you. I will fuck you so hard you'll be begging me to slow down. And I won't. I want to fuck you so hard you'll cry. I want to fuck you so hard you forget your own name and all you know in mine. I want you to scream my name. I will make you do that. And that's a promise, babe."

"Hm, please Reed. Fuck you're so hot. You're so fucking hot. I love you." He groans.

I continue to thrust into him slowly. He was moaning and moving with him. I moaned and bit down on his shoulder hard enough to bruise. I feel my balls draw up and precum start to leak.

"Fuck, I'm close, J."

Justice didn't answer just let out a moan and began to meet me thrust for thrust. It wasn't long after that we were thrown over the edge together. I wrap my arm around his waist and fall on top of him and we lay on the bed. Both of us were soft.

I kissed the spot where I had bitten before. It hasn't bled but it was definitely going to bruise. Fuck, probably not the best thing. Oh well. We were slick with sweat and breathing heavily. I softly draw a hand up and down his side and kiss his neck. We were waiting for me to get hard again so I could fuck him hard. When that happened, it wasn't long until I did what I had promised.