Chapter Twenty-Six

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Twenty-Six
Reed Archer
Continued

The only thing I loved more than football? This boy. He had quickly turned into one of the best things in my life. Especially moments like this, where he was underneath me and moaning my name. He was hotter than hell. Flushed cheeks, open mouth and hands that were roaming my body. I grunt out his name as I finish into the condom. This was our second round and still Justice hadn't fought me for control.

"Fuck, Reed." Justice murmurs.

I chuckle.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I say breathlessly.

"You should." He chuckles back. "Fuck you're better than any girl I've ever been with."

"Thanks, J." I whisper. "You're the best I've been with too. I've never came as hard or as much with anyone."

"Hm, good to know." He kisses my neck.

"Fuck, you wanna go again?" I ask, not removing myself from him yet.

"Maybe in a minute." He answers back. "I'm so tired. And I never finished my taco."

"You wanna get up and get it?" I tease.

"Fuck no." He answers back. "I'm just sad."

"I'll buy you another one. Hell, I'll buy you as many as you." I chuckle.

"I'll hold you to that."

I pull out of him and take off the condom. I tie it off before throwing it in the direction of my bathroom, intending on taking care of it later, along with the other one.

"Hey Reed," Justice calls.

"Yeah, babe?" I wrap an arm around his waist and pull him flush against me, placing my head in the crook of his neck. I maneuvered so my nose was pointed up so I could still breath.

"I-I think I'm in love with you." He shakily whispers.

I smile and nuzzle his neck. I pause for a moment, soaking in the feeling. Apparently that was too long for Justice.

"Reed? A-are you mad at me? Do you not feel the same?"

"No, no- I mean yes. Well no. Ok, hold on, let me restart. No, I'm not mad at you and yes I feel the same. Justice, I'm in love with you."

"Good because either way you weren't getting rid of me. I was going to stick to you like...something sticky and never let go." He replies. I turn my head slightly and kiss his skin.

"You're adorable. Especially when you're mad. Or when you're happy. You do kind of have the tendency to look like a lost puppy sometimes. And when you're sad you look like a kicked puppy. And that makes me sad and mad."

"Mad?" He questions.

"Yeah, mad, because I want to know what made you sad and I was to beat it up."

"Of course you'd want to hit whatever made me sad." He teases.

"Har Har." I answer.

He flips over and lays his head down on my chest, letting his hand fall to my hip and draw soft circles there. I wrap my arm around his back and kiss the top of his head. We fall asleep like that.

A loud slamming from the front door wakes Justice and I up. We hadn't moved at all during the night and were in the same position as last night.

"Who is that?" Justice whispers, looking sleepily at my unlocked door.

"My parents must be home." I whisper back. "We have to get up. And you have to go. They cannot see you here."

"Your parents? They're just now getting home?" Justice exclaims as we quickly get up and hastily throw on clothes, as best as I could. It mostly resulted in Justice throwing me random clothes. "Wait, what time is it?"

I checked my phone, which was at nine percent. "Eight thirty-three."

"Shit. I gotta get home." He climbs over my bed. His shoes were by the end of the bed, where we had kicked them off last night.

He puts them on and I hobble over to the window to open it. He was going to have to sneak out and I needed to air out the room before they came in here and smelled the sex we'd had only a couple of hours prior. I hobble over to the bathroom and throw away the used condoms from last night. Justice walks over to me and kisses me. I grimace at the nasty morning breath both of us had.

"I love you, and I'll talk to you later. Text me when you get the time." He kisses me again. I chuckle.

"I love you too, babe. And I'll call you once I charge my phone." This time I kissed him. I didn't want him to leave and I know he didn't want to leave. "I'll see you later."

I softly push him towards the window. He sends me a longing look then reaches down and hands me my crutch. I watch silently as he climbs out the window and slowly makes his way to his car which I could see from here. Just to be safe, I watch and make sure he makes it there safely before using the crutch to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I then make my way to the kitchen and greet my probably still drunk parents. Nan was still sleeping, thank god, but with all the noise they were making it wouldn't be long before she woke up.

As to be expected, they were still drunk and were laughing loudly. They'd no doubt spend the whole night drinking and fucking. Not that I could say anything, since I spend a good amount of my night fucking Justice.

"OH! Reed! You're up! Did we wake you? Sorry, baby!" My mother exclaims, laughing.

"Yeah, you did, and if you don't shut the fuck up, you're gonna wake Nanette up too." I bark at them.

"Oh, is she still sleeping? Shouldn't she be up? It's what eight? Nine? Either way she should be up." Dad answers from his spot at the kitchen table.

"Not with you assholes acting like this. You couldn't even at least try and sober up before coming home?" I growl.

"We're not drunk, Reed, I swear. We're just a little...loose." I roll my eyes at her.

"Reed?" I glare at the two of them as the soft voice of my sister calls.

"What's wrong, Nan?" I call, sending the two so called adults matching glares.

"What's going on?" She whimpers.

"Nothing sweetheart. Why don't you go take a shower?" I answer.

"Okay," I listen to her quiet footsteps walk to the bathroom across the hall from her room. The kitchen is silent as the three of us listen for the shower to turn on.

This is going to be a long day. I had to deal with them, take care of Nan and I had forgotten to plug in my phone. Fuck me.