Chapter Thirty-Seven

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Justice Homer
Direct Continuation, Tuesday at four am

There's nothing I missed more about camp then living with Reed. I was slowly running out of his sweatshirts to wear and I didn't have him here to wash them. My mom had been complaining non stop that I needed to do my own laundry and that I survived at camp without her. I was about ready to tell her the truth.

Anyways, I had suctioned my phone to the wall in my shower. It was only showing my face, good thing too because most of Reeds body was on display and I was loving it. So was another part of me. I had been rock hard since I'd seen his shirt being tossed over the camera. My hand kept creeping down to rub but I was trying to hold off.

I was not getting very far in my washing, I was too busy watching him. He didn't seem to be having an issue. Not that I was surprised. His curtain was closed so he couldn't see his phone which means he couldn't see me. Which also meant, he wouldn't see if I reached a hand down and-

"Stop staring, J. You need to shower." Reed's voice flows through the phone. It scares me so much I jump and end up slipping. I barely catch myself so I don't fall.

"Fuck you scared me." I hold a hand over my rapidly beating heart.

"That's because you were too busy gaping at me. I can feel your eyes. Be careful. I might just get hard." He teases.

I cough. "Uh, yeah, but I wasn't staring."

"Uh huh."

"I wasn't." I defend.

"You were and don't think I don't know that you're sporting a stiffy right now. I know you and I know how much I turn you on." His head pops out from behind the shower curtain. He's close enough that I can see the devilish twinkle in his blue eyes.

"I am not!" I defend, maybe a little too quickly.

"So you really are? Huh? That was mostly just an assumption on my part but now I know for sure you are. It's okay, babe, I'm getting hard thinking about you. I might even have to give myself a little hand." Fuck, that's hot. "Do you want that?"

"Yes, definitely." I say, breathlessly and without hesitation.

"Hm, well that sucks. Guess you'll just have to wait until we hang out next." He laughs evilly. I groan.

"You're such a tease, asshole."

"Hm, you love it." He teases. "But for real, I am hard. So, if you just wanna make a couple of sex sounds I'll be golden in a little bit."

"Oh? You want that?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah. That's why I asked."

"Hm, well that sucks. Guess you'll just have to wait until we hang out next." I throw his words in his face.

He chuckles. "I should have seen that coming. Haha, coming. That's something I'm not doing right now and I could be."

"I could be too." I say back.

"Well, tell you what, I'll rub one out from behind my curtain and you do it, well behind nothing. Then we'll chat afterwards."

I snorted. "Okay." I see the triumphant grin on his face. I hit the mute button so he couldn't hear me then reach down and start to tug. Rubbing one out was easy when I could see Reed's body outline and hear his quiet groans. I felt my finish coming quickly and turned around so my load shot downwards and was flushed down the drain. Hitting unmute, I go back to showering. Well, more like I begin showering. It doesn't take me long and I'm hopping out, taking my phone with me. I wrap my towel around my waist and head towards my closet. I grab a pair of boxers on the way and open the door to my closet.