Chapter Thirty-Four

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Thirty-Four
Reed Archer
Direct Continuation (14th week)

I feel the corners of my lips turn up. Turning toward Justice, I lick my lips.

"Would you rather have my tongue down your throat or on your ass?" I smirk.

"Hm...throat. Would you rather spend the weekend with me or with one of your football buddies?"

"Definitely you. I can't stand most of the guys on the team." I laugh. "Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?"

"Pause button. I don't want our time together to end just yet." He answers, watch me. "Would you rather fuck me or your celebrity crush?"

"Well, I've already fucked you like twenty times so I don't know. Reese Witherspoon is a sexy woman, even for her age."

"Your celebrity crush is Reese Witherspoon?" He laughs, bumping shoulders with me.

"Yeah, who is yours?" I bump his shoulder back.

He blushes. "Jennifer Aniston."

I burst out laughing. "Of course it is."

"Shut up, asshole."

"Alright, we're moving on, boys! Next we're gonna-wait what does that say?" Coach Morgan calls, turning to Coach Wells. Wells whispers something and causes a wrinkle to form between Morgan's eyes. "Oh okay. This is a trust exercise. One of you will be blind folded and the other will guide them around. So quickly decide now. And since we didn't really prepare for this one, use spear clothing and towels as blind folds."

"Fuck that." I grumble, pulling off my shirt.

"That's not a smart idea, Reed." He whispers, eye me lustfully. "I don't know if I can keep my hands off of you. You look really good without your shirt on."

"Ah, ah, ah, J. Keep your hands to yourself. Do you really wanna blow our cover?" I reason.

"Fuck, I don't know. Bloods not really in my head right now."

"Oh it's in your head allright, it's just not in the head with your brain in it." I tease him.

"Fuck, don't I know it." I laugh as I glance down to see him straining against his shorts. There was a clear outline, a very noticeable one.

"You need to calm down, babe. How are you going to explain why you're rock hard while sitting in a field of boys?" I say quietly, glancing around to make sure that no one else was around.

"Maybe that my boyfriend is too gorgeous for his own good. And that his words turn me on. That he turns me on." He whispers back.

"For some reason, I don't think that'd go over very well."

"Shit, we gotta start. Fuck, I'm still hard." Justice groans.

"Think of me in the shower, in your bed, on the table. Mm, think about us in a shower and what we could do there." I whisper into his ear as I stand up, smirking.

"Fuck you, Reed." He growls. It takes a few moments but he does end up standing up. I glanced down for a second to see he was no longer as hard. "You're gonna pay for that, asshole."

"I can't wait." I smirk and tie my shirt around my eyes. "Alright, Justice Homer I'm putting the trust of my life in your hands. I just got off an injury, don't give me another one."

I hear one of the coaches laugh along with Justice. I'd recognize that laugh anywhere. It sends goosebumps all over my body and I hold in a shiver. His voice covers me like a hot bath, soothing and I never wanted it to end.

"Okay, Reed, where do you wanna go?" He asks. "You know on second thought maybe we should swap. You go here, you know where things are."

"Deal," I say. I quickly untie the shirt and throw it at Justice. He ties it around his eyes and looks in my direction. "You ready?"

"Yep, I think. I'm a little nervous. I don't like not being able to see." He frowns.

"That's because you're a control freak." I answer. "We'll head to the front of the school. It's not too far away."

"I am not. I just like things to go my way." He says.

"That's the definition of a control freak. Walk forwards. Keep walking until I say stop. Hey," I grab his arm. "This direction."

We walk in silence. Most groups were struggling. They didn't trust the other person to guide them or trust that they wouldn't do something. Odd looks were being thrown in our direction because we were doing so well. That and the fact that I didn't have a shirt on.

"Alright we're going to walk ten more steps then turn left." We walk the ten or so steps. "Turn here. Nope too far. Too little. Perfect."

We head into the secluded area. I was taking him the long way, hoping to catch some alone time. When we get far enough in, the building goes in a little bit. A tiny space that would barely fit the two of us. I grab his arm to stop him then look around to make sure no one could see us. I shove him into the little cubby hole.

"What the-" I cut him off with my lips. I bring his hands to my waist and run mine through his hair.

"I've been waiting this entire time to do that." I whisper breathlessly against his lips. "Fuck you're hot."

"Ugh, your body is literally perfect." He groans, dropping his head to my naked shoulder. "I could drown in it."

"This weekend. You can have me all you want this weekend."

"Hm, deal. Ryan is going to Hayden's house to hang out with Hayden's little brother. We'll have the house to ourselves. And the hot tub."

"Good. And I hope you know I'm going to have you bend over the edge of the hot tub while I pound into you." I groan at the thought, y cock hardening. "I rather like this blind fold."

Justice bites his lip. Then whispers shyly into my neck. "I do too."

"Damn who knew you were so kinky?" I tease him.

"You've corrupted me." He answers. "We should probably go back."

"Yeah," I say but don't move. I lift his chin and pull him to me again. This time it was a soft kiss that left both of us wanting more. "Alright, lets go."

I peered around the ledge to make sure no one was coming, then grab his hand and pull him out.

"Okay, were gonna continue around." I say. "Keep going straight until I say so. It's about fifty or sixty steps."

"So." Justice drawls after neither of us saying anything for a little bit. "Should we talk about something or?"

"Like what?"

"What's your favorite food?" He asks.

"We're really doing that?" I laugh. "You know it's pasta."

He laughs. "Yeah I did know that. Do you know mine?"

I nod. "Chocolate." He laughs.

"You're not wrong. But what's my favorite meal?"

"It's that stuff your mom makes with the rice and the chicken that's covered in whiskey or rum or something. She only makes it on special occasions."

"Whiskey marinade." I look down to see him smiling. "Good to know you actually listen."

"Very funny." I tease.