Chapter Forty-Two

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Forty
Reed Archer
Direct Continuation (Saturday, 14th week)

"You guys ready?" I ask and even I could hear the strainness in my voice. I was a goner as soon as Justice touched my back and then again when he pulled his underwear down even though he knew I was watching.

"Yep," Micah and Hayden say in sync.

"Yeah, I'm ready too." Justice says and I swear he said it like that just to get to me. His voice washed over me like melted chocolate. He sounded so sensual and sexual. I couldn't take it.

I gesture for Hayden and Micah to walk up the stairs. They do but send me a weird look as they pass by. When Justice goes to walk past me, I grab onto his arm and pull him back. He sends me a look.

"We're gonna grab towels then meet you out there." I called but they had already gone up the stairs. Shouts of agreement can still be heard.

"What is going on with you?" Justice whisper-yells at me. Without saying anything, I shove him into the wall beside the opening to the stairs. His mouth opens to yell at me but I don't let him. I descend my lips on his, kissing him to the point of bruising. I grind into him and he lets out a moan. "Nevermind, I know the answer."

I growl and grind harder down on him. I connect our lips again and dominate the kiss, forcing him to obey what I wanted. He lets me, moaning happily into my mouth.

"Fuck, you're so hot." I growl into his mouth.

He lets out a chuckle. "Kiss me, asshole. One last time then we have to go there. Before they get suspicious."

"Deal." Without any more hesitation, I connect our lips again. I force my tongue into his mouth to play for a while. I only separated from his lips when my lungs burned from not having oxygen. I leave his lips and place my forehead on his, panting. "I love you and I've been waiting to do that since that little stunt you pulled."

"What stunt?" He asks, leaning up to run his lips over my check. I groan and kiss him again.

"When you touched me." I groan again as he runs his hands over my naked chest.

"You back?" He asks, running a hand over to my lower back.

"Yes," I breathlessly say.

"C'mon," Justice laughs, pushing against my chest. "We gotta go."

I groan but step back. "I don't wanna."

"Me either but once we get into the hot tub you can touch me again, within reason." He smirks and heads over to a cupboard. He grabs four towels and walks back to me. He leans up and kisses me then drags me to the stairs. "Let's go."

We head outside and run into the other two. They didn't make it anywhere near the hot tub.

"Yeah we didn't know where it is." Hayden answers the unspoken question. "Lead the way, Justice."

Justice leads us past the pool and turns right, there was a deck two steps up. On the deck was the hot tub.

"My parents put it here because it's closer to their room." Justice explains. "Ryan and I wanted it by the pool."

Justice puts the towels down on a picnic table and hops in. The rest of us follow suit. I snag the seat closest to him while the other two take seats beside each other.

"So," Micah awkwardly says.

"Oh there's more, hold on." Justice turns around and wipes his hand off. Next he clicks a button on the remote beside the hot tub and a tv slowly rises from inside a cabinet under the safety of the roof.