Chapter Fourteen

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Fourteen
Reed Archer
One Week later (6th), Tuesday

            I continue to tickle Justice as he tries to squirm out of my hands.

            "Reed!" He exclaims. "Reed! Stop! I swear I don't have your sweatshirt!"

            "Justice, you're wearing it." I laugh.

            He'd taken it last night after I'd taken it off to shower. I knew he had it but I didn't expect him to try and wear it out of the cabin today or at all. But he was. He looked good in it, don't get me wrong, but it had Archer on the back, and I don't think either of us are ready to tell anyone about our...thing.

            "Then give me one without your last name." He says once I finally stop tickling but I continue to pin him down with my body.

            "Wear your own." I try.

            "But those aren't yours."

            "You do remember me telling you I don't give people I date my sweatshirts, right?"

            "Yeah, but I also remember you saying your girlfriend. I'm not your girlfriend." He smiles widely at him.

            "No." I firmly state.

            "What if I trade you one of mine for one of yours?" He compromises. I stop for a second, debating.

            "Fine." I get off of him. "But I get to pick."

            I knew which one I was going to steal. I'm sure he knew too. It was his favorite one and my favorite one on him. It was also my favorite brand. His black polo sweatshirt. He'd only worn it once since we'd been here, so I figured it was safe to wear. Plus, it still smelled like his cologne, so that was even better. I pull it off his hanger and he makes a sound in the back of his throat.

            I pull the hoodie I currently had on, off and tossed it at Justice.

            "Wear that one." Then pull on his hoodie.

            Justice smiles and whips off my football hoodie. He throws it onto our bed and pulls the new one over his head. He pulls the collar to his nose and sniffs.

            "Ah," He smiles at me and walks over. "Smells like you. My favorite smell."

            I chuckle. "It better be. I like your hoodie. I hope you know you're not getting it back. It's going to replace my other one."

            "That's my favorite one." I smirk at Justice's whine.

            "I know."

            "Ugh, fine. Let's go to breakfast."

Justice grabs my hand to drag me out of the cabin. I glance at the clock. We still had about 6 minutes until breakfast began. I use my hand to pull him back to me.

"Reed! I'm hungry."

"So am I." I lick my lips and look at him. "But not for food."

I pull his hand so his body falls flush against mine. Then I back him up until we reach the bed and he falls onto it. I drop down to my knees and begin to pull down his shorts.

"Fuck, right now, Reed?" Justice growls.

"Fuck yeah. I couldn't think of anytime better."

I finally pull his shorts and boxers down enough that his penis was freed. I didn't waste any time. I pull him straight into my mouth. We'd given each other a lot of blow jobs the last week. I'd almost fucked it up when I made the smartass comment that oral sex was still sex but he'd forgiven me after I gave him a couple more. And as of right now, I'd given the same amount as I'd received.

It doesn't take long for Justice to release his load into my mouth. I swallow it down quickly, so the taste doesn't linger. Then I go and brush my teeth, so I don't have cock breath.

When I walk back out of the bathroom, Justice was dressed again but was using my sweatshirt to fan himself. I walk over to him and use his neck to pull him to me for a kiss. He got into the kiss and seemed ready to take it further, but I pulled away before that could happen.

"Let's go eat." With that, I use his hand to pull him out of the cabin. I drop his hand once we reach the door. Time to go back to acting like we hated one another.

We walk out and seemed to be either the first ones or the last ones out.

"Look, everyone's probably already at the dining hall. There's going to be no food left." He scolds me quietly.

"I mean, I already ate." I smirk at him. He starts to blush. "Ah, ah. Don't do that. People might get suspicious."

"Suspicious of what?"

Fuck. I almost yell out at the voice coming from behind us. I turn around to find two of Justice's teammate. The one that had spoken was closer to us than the other one. The one further away was glaring hard at me. The one that had spoken just looked pissed I was there.

"Suspicious that he might actually be starting to not hate me." I leave after saying that, leaving Justice to deal with the mess by himself. I could already hear him cursing me out. I'd definitely get an earful tonight.

I was right. Justice did yell at me. But we were fine now. There wasn't a tv here, so Justice and I were stuck with either being on our phones, separately or doing something together. I would love to just put something on the tv and quietly watch that, or not watch it.

Justice still hadn't completely forgiven me but he didn't seem that pissed anymore. At least he stopped calling me asshole.

Apparently after I left, his two teammates had interrogated him, making sure he still "loathed" me. I laughed at that. If only they knew. He'd managed to get them off his back for now, but we needed to be more careful. I agreed. Probably for the best that we don't let people know we didn't hate each other and actually like like each other.

The guy who had spoken was Justice's best friend, Hayden Morris. The other guy was one of their friends Devin. I didn't like Devin, but maybe that had to do with the fact that Devin didn't like me. Didn't matter either way. Justice told me that he didn't really like him either.

            Today was a particularly hard day. My ankle was hurting bad today. I wrapped it but it didn't help much. Running on it was a bitch. I've iced it every night. Justice still doesn't know about my ankle and I had no plans to tell him about it.