Chapter Twenty-Nine

Fraternizing with the Enemy
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Justice Homer
Continued from the same time.

"Why, what's going on?" I ask Reed, freaking out. Yes I was an overreacter but Reed never got worried at anything I overreacted at.

"So, he has come up and talked to you or anything?" He asks again.

"No, even if he would've, I wouldn't have rolled the window down. Whats going on? Do you know who it is?"

"Do you remember that night you came over the other day? The first time you met Nan?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You remember that man that came to the door? When you first got there?"

"Oh my god! It's him? He's the one I've seen walk around?" I exclaim.

"Yeah, I think so. He's just standing watching our cars. I don't like it. We should leave." He says, looking in the mirrors.

"I have to drive my car though." I whine. "I don't wanna get out."

"When he walks away you're gonna get out and get into your car quickly and lock the door right away."

"I hope you know we're sleeping together tonight. I do not want to be alone. We both know neither of us will get any sleep if we go home separately. I will keep you up all night."

Reed laughs at me. "Yeah I know."

I had done that a couple of times. I got freaked out one night over the summer and called him and made him stay on facetime with me. He got no sleep that night and actually fell asleep on our date that night.

"So it's decided we're staying at one of our houses together tonight? Are you parents home?"

"No but we should probably go to your house." I send him a confused look. "That guy lives near my house. Figured you'd be freaked out if we slept there thinking he could get inside since our locks are broken. Mom locked dad outside, so he broke the lock." Reed explains.

I give him a wide eyed look. "Yeah, no. We're going to my house. Both my parents and Ryan are home, but I'd rather get caught then get molested."

Reed laughed at me.

"Shut up." I whine.

"I love how much you overreact." I pout at him. "Alright J, he's gone. Unlock your car and you're going to quickly hop out and then quickly hop into your car." I groan and send him a pleading look. "It's either you do it now or when he comes back around."

"Fuck that!" I exclaim. I quickly unlock my car, hop out of his, jump into mine and lock it all in under a minute. I see him laughing in his car and flip him the bird.

He waves his phone and I look down to see him facetiming me. I answered it and noticed, from the angle, his phone was on his lap. I follow suit and buckle.

"Alright, I'm leaving. Do you see the man anywhere?" I ask.

"He just walked by. And I'll follow you." Reed answers.

I pull out of my parking spot and head out of the playground area. I checked my mirrors to make sure Reed was following me.

"How far away is your house?" Reed asks.

"No far, like six minutes." I answer.

"Also, how are we getting me into your room?" He asks. "I can't climb the tree by your house easily right now."

"No and you're not going to. I'm not risking your injury getting worse." I chastise. "I'll go in first and see where my parents are and where Ryan is. Then we'll sneak you through the front door."

"That sounds like a terrible plan." Reed laughs.

"Well it's the only one we've got. Unless you've got one better."

"Nah, this'll just have to work."

"You know, it's kinda fun. I've never had to sneak a girl into my room. This is a new experience."

"How have you never had to sneak a girl in? You've had sex with so many girls, have none of them been in your bed?"

"Nope. I have had sex with only you in my bed." I reveal. "I usually don't throw parties at my house. Hayden usually throws them so I'd sleep with girls there."

"Hm, interesting." Reed says.

"Do I even wanna ask how many girls you've fucked in your bed?" I ask.

"Only a couple. Like you I usually hook up at parties so they weren't in my own bed. Only the girls I've kind of dated are the ones I fucked in my own bed. I've fucked you more times in my bed then any of them, anyways."

"How sweet." I mock.

"Yep, I fucked away any memory of them with memories of fucking you." I look down long enough to see him smirking before looking back up. Thankfully no one was on the roads right now as it was getting kind of late. The moon had been up for a while now and was the only light beside my brights.

We make it home safely. Well, Reed parks a couple of houses away and jumps into my car. When we pull into my driveway, I let out a sigh of happiness when I see no lights on in the house. My curfew was 1 and it was only around midnight. We silently walk up to the door, well I walk and he crutches. I could tell he was quickly becoming annoyed though.

We make it to the front door and I unlock and open it quietly. We walk in and I check and make sure no one was in the kitchen or living room. No one was. I lock the door behind us and we head up the stairs to my room. It was silent so I assumed everyone was asleep. We quickly, but quietly make it to my room. He goes straight to my bed but I send him a look.

"What?" He asks.

"We both need to shower. We stink. Well mostly me, but you need to shower too."

He groans. He'd already gotten under the covers and gotten comfy in the bed.

"Can't we do it tomorrow morning? I'm tired." He tries.

"No, get up. Tell you what, you can leave the crutch in here and use me instead." I offer.

"We're showering together?" He asks.

"Well, yeah. I think it'd be pretty weird if I showered twice." I say. He sends me a confused look. "Incase anyone is up. They'd hear the shower start and turn off then start and turn again."

"I think you just want to shower with me." He smirks.

"Well yeah, that too." I say, walking over to him.

I give him my hand and pull him up and to me. I wrap one of his arms around my shoulders and we slowly make our way to the bathroom. We get undressed and he does what he needs to to his ankle before we both hop in.

"Are we doing anything freaky?" Reed asks looking down at me.

I look up at him through my lashes, biting my lip. He slowly starts to smile. "No." I chuckle and grab my body wash.

We both wash our bodies and then hop out. We towel off and head into my room. He uses me again to go into my room. The feeling of his skin against mine was definitely one of my favorites.

"Wanna borrow some clothes?" I ask, already pulling close out for the both of us.

"Do I have a choice?" He chuckles.

"Nope." I pop the p and toss him the clothes. He laughs and gets dressed. I also get dressed and then get into bed beside him. He was already laying on his side so I snuggled up against his back and threw my arm around his waist, pulling him closer.

"I'm little spoon tonight?" He asks to which I mutter something incoherent back.

"Night J." Reed finally says.

"Night, blue eyes." I quietly say back.