Chapter Thirty-One

Fraternizing with the Enemy

Chapter Thirty-One

Justice Homer

Direct Continuation (14th)

I  plop down beside Reed on my bed. He was just laying there, albeit looking a little guilty.

"So, my parents are buying a hot tub today." I smirk.

"Really?" He asks and I watch his eyebrow raise.

"Yup." I laugh. "My parents are going out of town next weekend. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Do you wanna come over?"

"Are you trying to ask me out, J?" Reed laughs.

I  roll my eyes at him. "I don't think I've ever asked you out, Reed."

He chuckles. "You're right. So, now, don't you have something to ask me?"

"I don't quite think asking you to come over so we can fuck in a hot tub is quite a date. I'd rather wait to ask you out when we go public and everything. Then I'll be able to actually take you out." I huff.

"Wow, how poetic." He says sarcastically. "You should really think about going into english as your degree."

"God," I groan. "You're such an asshole. And you're annoying."

"Oh yeah?" He asks, raising a brow. "Talk dirty to me, J. You know how much I love when you do that."

I groan again and softly punch him.

"Hey! Watch the goods." He jokes.

"What goods?" I tease him. "I don't see any goods around here."

"Hmm, maybe you need a quick reminder." He bites his lip and rolls onto his side so his arm was holding him up. I eye him.

"What are you doing?" I ask, breathlessly, looking into his eyes.

His eyes were twinkling with delight in a devilish light. "Reminding you of what the goods are."

I don't answer, entranced in his eyes.

"Give me your hand." He whispers, dipping his head to whisper into my ear.

Breathlessly, I guide my hand into his. His lips lift at the corners ever so slightly. He grips onto my hand and guides it to his body. His skin was heated when he put my hand on his stomach. He doesn't let go yet, as I feel over the ripples of his abs. I lay my palm on the smooth skin and look up at him. He was already watching me with a heated look in his eyes. They were dancing with mischief. Matching my smirk to his, slowly, teasingly I drag my hand down to his waistband and toy with it but don't pull them down. Instead, I drag my hand back over his skin and stop when I reach his nipples. I let my fingers close to only one is out and drag it down his body and over his abs. Teastingly, I dragged my finger in a circle around his belly button. He shivers when I lightly use what little nails I have to drag down his abs. I press my hand flat on his overheated skin and use my other hand to pull his face down to mine. I devour his lips, softly biting down his lip. He lets out a moan and I use both hands to push him onto his back.

He groans as he lands hard on the bed, causing our lips to seperate.. I smirked at him and crawled so I was hovering over him. I lean down and kiss him again. Our tongues dance as I work one hand moving up and down his abs. Breaking our lips apart, I kiss down his neck. I bite down softly causing him to moan, loudly.

"Shh, Reed. You gotta be quiet." I chuckle at the irony. Oh how our roles have reversed.

"Fuck, J," He groans, pulling me up to connect our lips. "I love what you do to me."

I chuckle again and kiss him. Pulling at the hem of his shirt, I stop kissing him to allow him to pull his shirt over his head. Once I toss that away, I kiss down his neck to his chest. I move over to his nipple, pulling the soft bud into my mouth and sucking until it hardens. Leaving the wet, now hard bud, I move over to the other nipple. I do the same thing. Reed wasn't into his nipples much, so I don't waste time. I move down to the skin covering his abs. I lick up the ripples of his muscles, stopping to suck on his skin hard enough that it leaves a mark. Kissing over to his left side, I bite down on the curve. I let up when he hisses out a moan.

His body was perfect. It was one of my favorite things about him. That and his oh so dazzling personality. I will admit that I was mostly attracted to his body in the beginning. I was for a while. He's a huge douchebag but he is also super romantic and sweet at times. Things got better when we started dating, of course. Mostly due to the fact that the hateful glares stopped and in their place were lustful ones. Part of me wonders if maybe we got physical too soon. Sex is how this whole relationship started. I definitely don't regret it. Fuck, having sex with Reed was better than any girl I'd ever fucked. Helps that I'm in love with him. Fuck, I was in love with him. I never thought it would happen. If I had been told a mere couple of months ago that I would have a civil conversation with Reed Archer and not want to kill him, I probably would have sent that person to get their head checked out. If someone had told me I'd be fucked by Reed Archer, willingly, I'd have probably sent myself to get my head checked out. But now, I couldn't imagine spending my evening doing anything else.

"Fuck, Justice. What is with you today? Since when do you bite?" Reed groans.

"Are you complaining?" I look up at him through my eyelashes with a sly smirk.

"Hell no. Never thought I'd be one for biting, but fuck, please keep doing what you're doing." He rambles. I chuckle and kiss down to his v-line. Fuck, that's hot.

I look up at him again as I kiss further down, following the set bath to get to where I really wanted. I tug at the waistband of his pants, effectively pulling them down enough that his semi-hard cock sprang free. With one last glance up at Reed I dive in.