part ten

thank you for 8k on crumble wtf ily guys.

*lydia is dreaming in the beginning, just to clear up any confusion lmao.

Lydia White

My tired eyes opened and my aching head immediately began to hurt more from the light. I woke up in a what looked like an office. There was a desk, some chairs, beige colored walls, and a two other doors; one on my left and one behind me. It seemed all too familiar.

What startled me the most was the three men standing tall in front of me.

Zayn, Alexander, and James.

I looked down to see that my hands were tied in front of me tightly by a white rope. I began to panic immediately, struggling to get myself out.

"Look who's awake." Alexander says, crouching down in front of the chair I was sat on.

I glared at him, the man who has caused Harry and I so much hurt, with pure hatred. "Let me go!"' I shout, jolting my tied hands.

"I'm sorry sweetheart," he pouts his bottom lip as he tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear. "but I can't do that until he gets here."

Was he referring to Harry? It would only
make sense. They kidnap me so they can get Harry right where they want him and get him to do whatever they ask him to if it meant my life was on the line. It was all a trap.

"Don't hurt him!" I demand in anger and fear for my boyfriend.

Alexander chuckles and grabs my jaw harshly, bringing his face uncomfortably close to mine.

"I don't think you're in any position to be barking commands at me, honey." he says through a menacing smirk. His eyes were so genuinely evil looking. There was not an ounce of good in this man.

"My cousin will be here soon, and when he finds out I have you, he'll surrender everything. You're doing all of us a favor here, Lydia." he taunts as he stands up.

"What do you want from him?" I work up the courage to ask.

" Nothing." he states, making me furrow my brows. "I just need to see him suffer."

I blink back tears, trying to hide my fear from my captors. I looked past Alexander and over at Zayn, who was standing by the door in front of me. I then looked at James, who kept a gun pointed at me ensuring that I didn't try to run.

I didn't notice the gun before.

I felt despair coursing through my body. I had no way of warning Harry...and I had no way of escaping. We were doomed.

When he gets here and sees me he'll be devastated, and I know for a fact that he'll willingly surrender himself to Alexander and the Phantoms if it's the cost of my safety.

The door opens, and another black leather jacket wearing Phantom pokes his head in.

"Styles is here." he says, making Alexander perk up. My heart rate picks up knowing that he was in the same building and I couldn't do anything to save him now.

"Get her in there." He directs Zayn towards the second door in this room.

Zayn comes up behind me and quickly ties a white piece of fabric around my head to prevent me from calling out for help. I whimper and muffle protests as he roughly grabs me and drags me into this tiny side room with him.