part thirty nine

i wanna start by saying,, thank you for 50k on crumble 🥺 that story means so much to me and to see it receiving so much support and love makes my heart melt. ily.

but also...

prepare yourselves...this contains violence

Zayn Malik

They think they're safe.

They're sitting in that ice cream shop, thinking they'll be okay.

Little do they know that I'm just meters away, watching them through the window.

Harry's smiling with Lydia on his lap, feeding her spoonfuls of ice cream playfully while Liam and Eliza feed their kid.

Never thought Liam would be a father. As they say, things change with time.

But it seems that he's not the only one...

...because Harry's hand is currently rubbing Lydia's obvious pregnant belly.

They're gonna have a baby.

Styles should know better. This baby will be used as leverage against him for the rest of his life.

It's a shame, because his life won't last much longer with the people coming after him.

They have this master plan, an organized mapped out scheme that will lead to Harry's capture and eventual murder. But now, with this baby, those plans might have to be altered significantly.

I take my phone out of my pocket and snap a few pictures of the four of them. They could be useful.

Xavier wants Harry and everyone he cares about dead.

It all started when Xavier began an affair with Harry's mother and they planned to kill his father to get rid of him.

Since Harry ran away when he was 18, Xavier's been out for his blood.

And he'll get it. In time.

Harry's mother, Amy, contacted Xavier recently, telling him that Harry had paid her a visit. She didn't reveal anything about the baby, however. She told Xavier that she'll continue to help him find Harry.

A part of me really is praying for Styles. He has no idea what kind of pain is coming. He has no idea what kind of torture Xavier and Alexander want to inflict onto him.

My job is just to collect information and hand it over.

Things could have been different.

But it's business.

Lydia White

Harry, Liam and I came home after a surprisingly decent day. We were all happy.

Liam was going to head back to Eliza's place to spend the night with her and Eli. It was just gonna be Niall, Harry and I because Louis was out as well.

"So, why were you and Liam with Elijah today?" I ask Harry as we sit on the bed, folding some laundry.

He shrugs, pouting his lip in a nonchalant way. "No reason really."

I fold up one of my shirts and hand it to Harry who goes to put it in my side of the dresser. "You're telling me that you guys just went out for ice cream? You don't even like ice cream that much."

I hear him take a deep sigh as he has his back to me. He pauses, not saying anything for a moment.

"Lyds, do you think I'm gonna end up like my father?"