part forty nine

i love u.

Lydia White

I walk downstairs just in Harry's big hoodie and sweats. I head into the kitchen, accidentally walking in on the boys gathered at the kitchen counter.

They all turn their heads towards me upon my entry. I pause and look between them.

"Am I interrupting?" I ask.

Harry shakes his head. "No baby, I was actually about to call you down here." he says. He and the guys looked like they were having some sort of discussion.

Harry extends his arm out for me to tuck myself under. I snuggle up against his body as his tatted arm hangs over my shoulder.

"So, the guys and I have been talking about this whole letter situation." he begins.

The letters were sent to the boys about three days ago.

"Okay..." I trail off, waiting for more explanation.

"We have a plan. It's a good one, and it should work...but it's gonna require a lot of cooperation and hard work." Niall adds.

"Not only will it hopefully put an end to the threats and the constant fear, it'll avenge everyone we've lost." Louis says.

"So what is it?" I ask, looking up at Harry.

"We're gathering every King member we can find...and we're going to fight back." Harry responds.

My stomach knots once he explains what he has planned.

"Harry-"

"I know what you're thinking. It's not going to be like the attack we carried out last time. It's gonna be way more organized." he says.

The last time he fought the Phantoms, I lost him for a whole year. I can't risk it again.

"I don't like this." I murmur.

Harry takes his arm from around me and grabs my shoulders. "Lyds, trust me please. I'm not going to be doing any fighting. I know I have too much to lose." he places a hand on my
pregnant belly, symbolizing that he didn't want to risk not meeting his baby girl.

I bite my lip in hesitation and sigh. "I just don't want you to get hurt."

"He won't." Louis says. "We're all behind him."

I nod at Louis, silently thanking him for his reassurance.

"There's one more thing." Harry adds.

I look up at him once more, waiting for him to continue with a nervous feeling in my stomach.

Harry glances at the boys. "We gotta go to the hideaway. We need to gather all the Kings there." he says.

"O-okay." I say with furrowed brows. "So will I being staying with Eliza or-"

"Actually," Harry butts in. "I want you to come with us."

I widen my eyes a little and shake my head. "I don't know, Harry."

"Babe, everyone in that hideout knows who you are. You're my fiancé, nothing's gonna happen to you, alright? I mean, if anything you'll be protected more than I will."

I sigh, hesitating agreeing to coming with them.

But I did trust Harry. I knew he would never want to put me in a dangerous situation.

Maybe it would be better for me to go with them. I could use a change of scenery, and if there was no risk of anything happening in the hideaway, then where's the harm?