part forty four

There he was. The person that played such a big part in making my life an absolute living hell.

He was right in front of me, tied to a chair and completely hopeless.

I take a burner phone Louis and I had gotten specifically for this and start snapping pictures of Alexander's bound and gagged state. He was awake now, shooting me angry glares as I walked around him taking photos.

After tonight, these photos will be sent out to all the Phantoms.

We mean business and it's time to prove it.

I come back to stand in front of him, looking down at him with hatred in my eyes. Louis was behind me, ready with a metal baseball bat.

Both of our masks were off, allowing Alexander to see us.

I reach down to Alexander's mouth and take the cloth gag out.

He doesn't waste any time talking once he had the ability to, saying bullshit like...

"I'm not telling you shit, Styles."

"You're not gonna get away with this, Styles."

"I have people coming for you right now, Styles."

Obviously I knew the motherfucker was bluffing. He's an awful liar.

No one knows where we are, no one knows what's about to happen to him.

"You might as well just kill me." he says.

"I will, trust me. But first, I'm gonna need some answers from you."

He scoffs. "I'm not telling you fuck all."

I look back at Louis, who steps forward with the baseball bat.

"Oh, Alex...something tells me you will." Louis mutters.

Alexander looks between Louis and I, keeping a stone cold face. He doesn't say anything, which gave me the cue to begin.

I crouch down in front of the chair he was tied to.

"I'll start by asking what plans the Phantoms have for me." I say.

He sighs, staring at me with disgust. "They want to kill you."

"Fuckin' idiot, I know. But why capture me instead of killing me on the spot."

"There's a reward for whoever brings you in alive. And it expands to more than just the Phantoms. You wouldn't believe how many people were willing to nab you just for some cash." he smirks.

I take a deep breath but keep my face set and narrowed so he didn't notice my discomfort.

"Who's offering this reward?"

"Styles, I'm sure you know the answer to that." he says.

So I was right. It has been Xavier this whole time.

"So why hasn't he come for me himself, huh! Why the fuck is he hiding behind an entire gang!" I stand up and begin to raise my voice.

"He's not hiding! Don't you get it? He's waiting for someone to bring you to him...or he's waiting for you to come to him yourself. Either way, he's going to beat you."

"Where can I find him?" I shoot back a question.

Alexander shakes his head. "I don't know."

I rip the baseball bat from Louis' hand and wack Alexander hard in his stomach, causing him to cry out in pain.

"Don't fucking lie to me!" I shout through clenched teeth.

He coughs. "I'm not lying. I don't know where he is."