part fifty seven

sorry for the wait...
there are FOUR different points of view in this chapter omg prepare yourselves

Lydia White

My contractions were getting more and more painful, and happening more and more frequently.

Harry's missing. He's been taken. It was adding to the stress and making it so much worse. I had to worry about him and delivering this baby safely.

All I wanted to do was get up and try to find Harry, despite how much pain I was in. But obviously, no one would let me do that.

Both Eliza and Niall were in here now.

Niall came in about ten minutes ago panicked and worried, explaining how Harry and Louis never returned from their smoke break.

They have both of them. They could be dead for all I know.

I was crying from the pain and the fear of never seeing Harry again.

He could be anywhere, and they're not going to let him go this time. They promised him that they're going to torture him until he dies, and they actually got to him.

He told me not to worry. He told me we'd be okay.

But that's just not how it works for us. Ever.

I was supposed to marry him. We were supposed to grow a family together.

Now I'm doing it on my own. I don't know how I'm going to go on without him.

The nurses were in the room, checking me out.

"You're not ready to push yet, but soon." she says.

"I-I can't. I need him." I whine through another contraction.

Eliza urges me to push through, grasping my hand tightly and telling me it'll be okay. Niall wore a look of panic, but tried to stay calm for me as well.

I appreciate the effort, but how calm can a person be when the person they love could be dead as we speak.

"Niall, you need to try and find them, or at least get help." Eliza says.

I immediately try to protest, not wanting Niall to get hurt, because if he did, I'd feel awful. But the moment I try to speak, I feel my body cramp up as an intense contraction occurs. It causes me to hiss in pain, gritting my teeth as sweat beads formed at my hairline and ran down my forehead. I was hot, in pain, and extremely scared.

My heart was filled with dread, knowing what those people wanted to do to Harry. I'd do anything to have him with me right now.

My world felt like it was crumbling apart at the worst time possible. I cant raise a baby on my own. I always expected Harry to be right next to me.

Maybe it was stupid of me to think he'd always be here, as if he doesn't have enemies that want him dead.

And now those enemies have him.

Louis Tomlinson

Every part of my body hurts. From the moment I woke up I got beaten to great lengths. My nose was bleeding, my mouth was too. I could barely see out of my swollen eyes.