part fifty one

who's ready for some sexual content?

Lydia White

When Harry came back to the apartment, he was beaming.

And I mean beaming. He wore a toothy smile from ear to ear, his dimples popping.

I wasn't complaining about this, but I wondered what could have possibly made him so happy within the past two hours.

"What are you so smiley about?" I ask with a small chuckle.

He grabs me by the hips, impressively lifting my very pregnant body onto the kitchen counter.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he keeps his hands on either side of my belly.

"I gave the gang to Louis." he says straight up, making me blink and give my head a shake in order to process what he said.

"What?" I question in disbelief.

"Louis is gonna take my place as the leader. He's taking my place so I can make you two my absolute top priority." he says, referring to me and our daughter.

I didn't know how to respond. I just looked at him in awe, my eyes filled with love and admiration.

"I thought giving up the gang would be a lot more complicated than that." I say, a small smile on my lips.

He shrugs. "Normally, it should be, yes. But, it was more of a matter of business between Louis and I...and he took my offer without hesitation."

It felt really good knowing Harry cared this much. This just proved it to me.

Giving up his position as the leader is a big deal, yet he did it for me.

I look into his happy green eyes. "I love you."

He smiles wider. "I love you too, beautiful." he says, bringing his lips to my neck and kissing softly.

I thread my hands in his hair as he plants small kisses on my skin. His breath travelled on my neck, his hands moving from my hips to my back, rubbing it softly.

We haven't been intimate in a long time. It's just too hard with a big pregnant belly.

But right now, feeling him touch my skin this way was something I missed so much, and I just wanted him in every single way right now.

"Harry." I say softly, making him look at me with wet red lips and hungry eyes.

"Do you want to?" he asks, knowing what I was thinking.

I nod, taking my bottom lip between my teeth and looking at him desperately.

He smiles, grabbing my hips and helping me off the counter.

We hold hands as we walk to the bedroom, my heart beating with excitement.

He sits me on the edge of our bed. He lightly brushes my cheek with his hand, his eyes filled with nothing but love as he looks at me.

He took such good care of me during the course of my pregnancy, always wanting to make sure I was comfortable.

And this was no different.

He pushes me very gently by my shoulders, laying me down flat while my legs were still hanging off the edge of the bed. His hands travel my body.

His slender fingers trickle down my chest, my belly, my thighs.

He pulls my pants and underwear down, leaving my lower half naked before him.

"I love you." he says before crouching down to his knees.