part twenty seven

hiii! i updated a few hours ago, so make sure you read that chapter first before you read this one!!

Lydia White

His hips draw in and out as my breathing becomes staggered and each thrust brings me closer to the edge.

We've been so happy.

He lets out heavy pants and holds on to the headboard with one hand while holding my hand with his other. His chain was dangling from his chest, his curls were sticking to his sweaty forehead.

I bite my lip and grip the bedsheets with my free hand.

We haven't had good sex since my birthday. Everytime we tried, it would just end horribly. But, since we got the news of the pregnancy, we've had sex every other day.

We went to the appointment the doctor had scheduled us for a few days ago. She told us about all the risks, the main one being that it would be easier to lose this baby if my body was stressed. I was given a specific medication for it that I had to take daily, and both Harry and I have been making sure I never forget.

She also gave us a handbook filled with everything new parents should know. There's a lot, but we can do it.

We haven't told anyone yet. Eliza and Liam knew about the miscarriage, but they don't know that I'm still pregnant.

Of course we'll tell them eventually, but for right now Harry and I just want this to be our own little secret.

Harry speeds up his thrusts, making me toss my head back and white knuckle his hand and the bedsheets. I could feel my orgasm approaching, and I could tell he was close too from the way he was knitting his brows together and the expression on his face.

"Fuck, Lydia." he pants.

I bring my head up and kiss his forehead, taking my hand that he wasn't holding and pushing his hair out of his face. 

He looks down at me and shoots me a quick, toothy smile that makes his dimple pop.

"I'm close." I whisper through my uneven breaths.

"Let it go, baby." he mumbles, looking down.

With another hard thrust from him, I feel the bliss rip through me. I shut my eyes as I screamed out in pleasure and let my body fall hard into the soft bed. My legs trembled as my chest moved up and down while I regained my breath.

Harry kept rocking his hips in and out, eventually reaching his own climax and throwing his head back as well.

He lets out a groaned "fuck" and then sinks his body down on top of me while we both breathe deeply.

He pulls out and then flips to his back.

"You okay?" he asks through deep pants.

I nod with a smile. He's terrified of crushing my stomach or something during sex, afraid he'll harm the baby. 

"I'm perfect." I say.

He smiles and looks over at my naked body sprawled out on the bed, bringing his hand to my stomach and rubbing it very gently.

"Still can't believe you're having my baby." he says under his breath with a smile, looking down at my stomach.

I rest my hand on top of his. "Still can't believe you knocked me up at your fake nightclub." I tease, making him chuckle.

"Oh shuddup."

I really still haven't fully come to terms with the fact that I'm pregnant...that I'm going to be a mother.