part forty three

Harry Styles

"We found him. We found Alexander's location." Louis says from across the kitchen counter, slamming his hands on the desk in excitement.

I stop, mid-sip from the beer in my hand. I put it down on the wooden counter and stare at Louis with disbelief.

"His personal address? How?"

"I sent a bunch of King members to search for him. A couple of them followed him home and found where he lives." Louis explains.

I look down in shock. I'd never thought we'd be able to locate him without him finding us first.

"Harry, we gotta go get him. This is our chance."

I shake my head. "Louis, I cant. I just proposed to Lydia and we're about to have a baby. I'm risking too much."

Louis sighs. "Listen. He's gone after you and Lydia too many times to count. He wants you dead, and he'll kill her too. This is our fucking opportunity to get revenge for everything he's done. I know you want to." he says.

The thing is, I do want to. I want to watch him suffer. I want him to feel exactly what I felt.

I won't be able to hurt him his leverage like he used Lydia for me...but I don't care, as long as he's dead once it's over.

I take my bottom lip between my teeth, contemplating whether I'm actually about to do this or not.

Alexander started out as a member of the Kings, but since I've found out we're related, something tells me he's been planning to take me down from the beginning.

He and Xavier want me dead. It's always been that way.

"So?" Louis pushes.

I look up at him, clenching my jaw. I nod in agreement.

This could be my only chance.

If I kill Alexander, that's one step further to getting my fucking life back.

Xavier would be the final step...the final battle. That is, if he doesn't get to me first.

Louis pinches the air in excitement. I tell him to keep it down, because Lydia's just upstairs.

She can't know about what I'm going to do. She'll freak out and probably be furious at me. Worst of all, she'll want to come find me and stop me.

I cant let her put herself in that type of danger.

Niall walks into the kitchen, whistling while wearing some running gear. He goes for a lot of runs.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head.

"Hey, Niall?" I start, making him snap his head towards me. "Can I ask you a favor?"

Niall nods and grabs a bottle of water from the fridge. "What's up?"

I glance at Louis, who seemed to know exactly what I was thinking, then I look back at Niall.

"Louis and I need to do something later tonight. Do you mind staying here with Lyds?"

I was vague, but I didn't want any risk of Lydia finding out. Plus, I also wanted him to stay with her because I wasn't comfortable leaving her here alone.

Niall tilts his head. "What are you guys doing?"

Louis and I exchange a look.

"Just some business to take care of." Louis explains.

Niall narrows his eyes. "Business like...murder?" he questions with suspecting eyes.

At this point, we couldn't even deny it.