part sixty: Daisy Styles

(play the song when you see the '*' , it fits so well and makes it so much better!)

Harry Styles

I had left Lydia for a little longer than I thought. Turns out my nose was in fact broken. They had bandaged it and said it would take a couple weeks to heal. I had some bad bruising, but it wasn't anything super severe. I was just happy to be alive.

And I was happy to be a father.

I cant believe the time had come. It wasn't just apart of my imagination anymore...I actually had a daughter.

I was all beat up, but I walked through the halls of the hospital with a smile. Nothing could ruin what I felt right now.

I was approaching Lydia's room, when I heard my name being called.

"Harry!" I whip around, recognizing the voice as Niall's. Sure enough, I saw him
jogging up to me.

"What?" I furrow my brows.

"Louis' awake." he says, immediately making my heart jump. Niall and I begin to rush to the room Louis' was in.

Zayn had kept his word, and saved Louis just like he saved me. I didn't know what to think.

Upon entering the room Louis was in, I saw him sitting up in a hospital bed, his face kind of beat up but not too badly.

I turn my head to see Zayn sitting in a chair.

He glances up at me, but then averts his gaze. He can't look me in the eye.

He knows what he's done.

"You okay, Lou?" I ask, standing at the foot of his bed.

He nods. "Sore, but yeah."

I'm glad he's okay...but now I had shit do deal with.

I turn my head to Zayn.

"You saved him?"

He nods. "I told you I would."

"Yeah well, you're not exactly the type to keep his word." I dig at him, making it clear that I had absolutely not forgotten about what he did.

He looks down. "Harry, I fucked up, I know-"

"No, I'll tell you what you did." I step away from the bed, and walk right up to him.

"You drugged me then allowed me to be kidnapped by my enemies. You tried to drug Lydia...and for the past nine months, you've been out to get me and her just like the rest of them have. Don't sit here and think that I'm just going to forget about all that shit."

He sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose. "I needed the money-"

"I would have given you the fucking money!" I boom.

He sits in silence, looking up at me before speaking again.

"I-I'm sorry. I know that's not enough...I'll prove it to you somehow...but Harry, I'm on your side."

Deep down, I wanna believe him. He was one of my closest friends at some point.

But he betrayed me so badly. It was almost irredeemable.

For all I know, he could still be working with Xavier and this could all be a trap.

"Did you know about Liam?" I ask.

He sighs and looks down with a nod. "That was my breaking point. It was at that moment that I knew I needed to help you beat Xavier." he explains.