part thirty one

Lydia White

If there was an award for the worst girlfriend ever, I'd win.

I spent the entire morning and afternoon of February 3rd trying to make up for missing Harry's birthday.

He wanted to check up on the gang and how everything was going, so he drove to this 'hideaway' early this morning. That left me with the time to fix my fuck up.

I feel awful. My head has been so cloudy and all I've really been to focus on is the pregnancy. So, his birthday just slipped my mind.

Harry assured me it was fine, that it wasn't a big deal...but how many birthdays of his have been forgotten when he was staying with Xavier? It was a big deal, for me anyways.

I called my mom over to my apartment and she helped me bake a cake. I wore a big hoodie so she couldn't see the baby bump, and she didn't suspect anything.

She asked if she could stay until Harry gets back so she could wish him a happy birthday. I told her that I'll pass the message along. I know that Harrys sort of in a weird spot with my parents right now and I don't want him to feel awkward.

My next goal was to plan a surprise party.

I have Liam's number, so I texted him and told him to get the boys together to plan something for Harry.

Harry hasn't spoken to the boys since Christmas Eve when Louis and I had that disagreement. But they are like Harry's brothers. I'm over the whole situation, it's time for them to do the same.

I told Liam specifically to not fuck it up. I wanted it to be perfect.

I'm aware I was putting my trust in Liam, the guy who knocked up my best friend...but he was one of Harry's best friends, so that should count for something. Right?

All I could really do was set up the apartment and pray that the boys didn't do anything stupid.

It's a coin toss with the three of them. It always is.

Harry Styles

I've been away from Lydia all day, and now I finally was going back home. I had to check up on how smoothly things were running with The Kings. There's been no threats, no attacks, nothing. It was almost suspicious.

I didn't want to worry about it though, I just wanted to go back to Lydia. I missed her.

I left the hideaway, and was walking back to my car which I parked a little further away...just in case I had any followers.

My car was in sight, I had my keys in my hand. In just a couple hours, I'd be home with Lydia. 

I was approaching my driver's side seat, about to open the door...until I felt an uncomfortable presence behind me.

The next thing I knew, a fabric bag was thrown over my head and I was pushed against my car.

You've got to be fucking kidding.

Two people held me down against my car. One of them pulled my arms behind me and secured my wrists with what felt like a zip tie.

Then, I was being picked up by those two people, one holding me around my torso and the other holding my feet. I squirmed and fought as much as I could, but these people weren't letting up.

I do not have time for a kidnapping right now.

I'm tired. I wanna see my girlfriend. This is not how I saw my night planning out.

"Let me go!" I shouted in anger.

My captors ignored me and threw me into what seemed like a van. I couldn't fight them, I was tied up and blind.