part fifty two: the attack

y'all know shits getting serious when the chapters have titles...

Harry Styles

It's been four days.

We got back from the hideaway yesterday. Now it was time.

This will make or break everything. After today, there's a possibility that I will never have to deal with the Phantoms again.

Lydia was at Eliza's. She was incredibly nervous for me to do this, but I had to reassure her that I wouldn't be harmed.

Now, I was walking down the long hall of the official headquarters of the Phantoms.

It was a marble, factory like building. They treated it as if they were government officials.

Which they absolutely were not.

My entire gang was waiting outside, disguised as Phantoms guarding the building. There were bombs waiting to be planted by us, and they will go off in four hours after being set. It was more than enough time for us to get out of there.

We had done our extensive research. We learned that the Phantoms wore masks in their headquarters.

We didn't know why, it might of had something to do with keeping their identities safe, but we used it to our advantage.

Members of The Kings were now disguised in black leather jackets and face masks which covered the bottom half of their face.

All of us were anxious.

I was getting looks left and right from real Phantom members as I walked down the hall.

The only reason that I wasn't being attacked was because Louis and Niall were behind me, dressed as members of our rival gang as well.

They were acting as if I was being forced to cooperate with them, when in reality they were in on it.

They marched me through the headquarters. We had gone pretty much untouched until we were suddenly stopped by another Phantom in a mask as well.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" he growls, looking at me with pure disgust, knowing exactly who I was.

Niall, disguising his accent, speaks up. "He has a meeting with Samuel. Gang leader to gang leader." he says.

The man arches his brow and looks at me once more. I smirk, knowing he couldn't touch me before I met with his leader.

He mumbles to himself, grumbling as he walks away.

We approach an elevator which, according to our mapped out blueprint of the headquarters, would take us to the floor that Samuel's office was on.

The boys and I get inside, secluding ourselves from the rest of the rival gang.

"Remember, when we get in there, don't do anything until I give the signal." I say, going over our plan.

"What if the fucker doesn't even let us in?" Louis questions.

I shake my head. "He already knows I'm here. There's no way he doesn't know yet. He'll let me in."

Even if it was just to laugh in my face and tell me he was going to kill me...he was going to let me in.

We arrive on the next floor up, the elevator door sliding open.

We were immediately met with a group of Phantoms waiting to use the same elevator. They gave us weird looks, causing Niall to push me forward as if forcing a prisoner to walk.