part forty five

trigger warning//drug use

Lydia White

June 12th

This has been the hardest week of my pregnancy so far.

My hormones are all over the place. My brain is up and down.

I'm a mess.

And Harry, being the incredible fiancé that he is, has had to put up with all of it.

I have less than a month left, and it's showing. It's taking a toll on me physically and emotionally.

I'm taking it out on Harry and the boys. I don't want to...but they're the only things in sight.

Just the other day, I was doing laundry and I dropped some clothes out of the washer. I was having trouble picking it up and Niall just so happened to walk past the laundry room at the same time...

"Oh, let me help you Lyds." he said, heading over towards me.

"Why? Because I'm too big and fat to bend over and pick up some clothes?" I growled back, immediately causing Niall to widen his eyes and retort his statement.

To make a short story even shorter, I ended up needing his help anyways.

Harry has it the worst. I've been an absolute nightmare and I feel awful, but I can't help it.

"I need this baby out of me!" I shouted in frustration the other day, while sitting in the kitchen as Harry made breakfast for us.

"One more month, babe."

"Shut up."

That's how most of our conversations have been going when I get into my "moods". I'm not trying to be mean...but I am.

Tonight, the boys are out partying. I would have gone with them, but I'm eight months pregnant...so I figured it wasn't the greatest idea.

Harry was hesitant to go out when Louis and Niall invited him...simply because I'm having a hard week and he didn't want to leave me alone. I told him to go. I encouraged it.

He's about to be a father, meaning he won't have as many opportunities to go out and have fun. He deserves it. I just want him to be responsible and smart tonight, that's all I ask.

The boys dropped me off at my parents' house for the night, because—according to Harry—there was "absolutely no way in hell you are staying home alone."

He made it quite clear.

I haven't seen my parents since I told them about the pregnancy, nor have I spoken to them.

They tried to make me comfortable tonight, not acknowledging the baby or Harry at all. They just pretended like I was their little girl again.

The ring on my finger was brought up. I couldn't lie to them. I told them that Harry had proposed.

My mom seemed happy for me, honestly. She smiled and told me she loves me. My father did end up giving me a nod of approval.

Regardless of their opinion, I'd still marry Harry. I'm in love with him. But, knowing that they approve definitely helps.

It was a quiet evening for us. We ate, watched a movie, then I showered and went up to bed.

I pretty much crashed the moment my head came into contact with a pillow. Fatigue is a huge side effect of the third trimester, and it has definitely owned up to that reputation.