part fifty four

Niall Horan

When Louis and I were forced out of that room, we were taken outside the building and told to wait for them to "finish" with Harry.

We didn't know if it was a trap or not, but either way neither Louis or I were going to abandon our friend.

Louis ordered all the Kings to fall back and leave, because we'd been compromised.

So now it was just us, standing outside this building awaiting Harry's fate. We've been here for almost two hours.

"They're gonna fucking kill him." Louis says, pacing outside the building in distress.

"Stop talking like that." I respond.

I really fucking hope they don't kill him.

I was starting to lose hope until I heard the walking of feet, making me look up towards the front entrance.

My blood ran cold as I saw a very beaten Harry being dragged out by two Phantoms. His hands were still cuffed behind him and his chin was to his chest. He didn't even look alive.

They literally threw him to the ground as if he was trash, his body hitting the floor and laying on his side.

One of them tossed the handcuff key at his fallen body and they both turned around and left.

Louis and I sprinted to him.

"Harry?!" I say his name urgently. I examine his face, seeing it littered with bruises and cuts. It was also covered in dried blood by his nose and his mouth and the top of his head.

They really did a number on him.

Louis grabs the small handcuff key and goes behind Harry to take the tight restraints off his wrists, which were also bloody, so he must have been struggling against the cuffs.

Once he was set free, Louis and I dragged him over by a tree, sitting him up against the trunk.

His head began to move about a little, followed by a small groan of pain.

He looks up, struggling to breathe, seeing Louis and I crouching in front of him with extremely concerned expressions.

"What-" he begins to talk but then let's out a hiss of pain, his hand weakly gripping his abdomen.

"Don't talk, Harry. You're already weak enough." Louis says as I grab Harry's shirt and lift it.

When his abdomen was exposed I immediately noticed a huge gash under his rib cage, and bruising all over.

"Fuck, Louis we gotta get him to a hospital."

Harry's hand immediately snaps around my wrist. "N-no. No hospital. I n-need Lydia."

"Harry-"

"Niall...I need t-to know she's o-okay." he stumbles through his sentence.

"Shhh. I'll take you to the hospital and Louis will get Lydia, alright? You're in real bad shape, buddy, you're a priority right now." I tell him.

He nods, barely able to keep himself awake.

I turn to Louis, "Get Lydia but don't freak her out. We can't cause any stress on her or the baby. We'll meet you at the hospital."

I hook Harry's arm over my shoulder and try to stand both of us up. He groans in agony as I walk his battered body to my car.

I get him into the backseat, laying him across it as he winced at every movement his body made.