part thirty

Lydia White

I'm gonna kill Harry.

If you had asked me what I'd be up to tonight...trying not to strangle my boyfriend because he's been a smartass all day would definitely not be my answer.

But, things took an unexpected turn...and here we are.

He knows what he's doing. That's the part that gets me so fired up.

It all started when he woke me up by kissing and biting down on my neck. It took me by surprise, but when I realized it was him, it felt so good.

As soon as I gave in and reacted with a soft moan of pleasure, he pulled away. He pulled away and left me staring at the ceiling in disbelief.

"What the hell?" I snapped.

He got of the bed and put a shirt on, looking at me with furrowed brows. "What?"

"Are you kidding?" I questioned.

He smirked. "No idea what you're talking about, baby." then he left the room.

I shook it off. I went about my morning like normal. It wasn't a big deal at first...

Until Harry snuck up behind me while I was making us lunch, slipping his hands around my waist and pulling me against him.

Normally, that'd be a normal thing for him to do. However, when he grazed his hand under my shirt and grabbed my boob, I knew that he was trying to fuck with my head.

And to make it even better, once I had dropped the spatula I was holding and tossed my head back against his shoulder...he let me go.

Then made himself a coffee, then fucked off over to the living room with a stupid smirk on his face.

At that point, I had no idea what sort of game he was playing, or why he was doing this. But, it was starting to piss me off.

So, I did the most rational thing I could think of. I gave him the silent treatment.

I didn't finish making lunch for him. I made it for myself and sat down at the table to eat it. He sat on the couch in the living room, watching tv and seemingly ignoring me mutually.

I got up to go pee, because I pee a lot due to the constant pressure on my bladder, and when I got back...my plate was gone.

I slowly turned my head towards the living room, and sure enough, Harry was on the couch, legs crossed and eating my lunch.

Motherfucker stole my food.

As much as I wanted to scream in frustration, I just blew out a puff of air and rolled my eyes. I walked to the bedroom, planning on reading and avoiding whatever the hell was going on in his twisted mind right now.

I'm going on four months pregnant. I'm tired, my stomach is growing, and my boobs hurt. I'm not exactly in the mood for mind games.

Cutting straight to the chase here, we haven't had sex since January 5th. It's February 2nd.

Sex, although it's fun, it's also exhausting right now.

I didn't think this would be a factor in how the day played out...but it was. It was actually quite a big factor, because throughout the day he would touch me, he would whisper things in my ear, and then he would act like nothing happened.

I had no idea why he was being so petty, but he was pissing me off.

And that brings me to right now. He just finished pinning me down to a bed and kissing me all the way down to my stomach, and then this son of a bitch stood up and acted like he didn't just spend those last thirty seconds turning me on.