Chapter 1

You were at work and the job you have is working at a café. You liked it but you also hated it. Why? Because of your boss the people you worked with always said that he sleeps with girls and throws them away after his done with them. You never saw your boss or you never knew how he looked like the reason you hated him was because of what he does to girls it disgusts you but then again, that isn't your problem. You saw the time on your phone.

11:38pm

You told yourself "two more minutes and I'm out of here" but before you could change and get ready to leave your "boss" from what you thought he was he called you to go to his office.

Boss: Miss Y/N can you come to my office I have to talk to you.

Talk to me? What the hell does he want to talk about?

Y/N: Um okay....

You followed your boss to his office.

Boss: Please have a sit.
Y/N: Okay, so what do you want to talk about?
Boss: How do you like your job?

I hate it because of you

Y/N: It's alright its not that bad.(you try to smile)
Boss: Really? That's good to hear. Anyways, I was thinking how far do you live from the café?
Y/N: Um...why do you want to know?
Boss: Oh, just Incase you know when it gets late I can take you home.(he said with a smirk)
Y/N: I appreciate it but no thank you I can go by myself.
Boss: Are you sure? You know a pretty girl like you shouldn't walk by herself at night time it can be dangerous.

Your the one who's making it dangerous you pervert

Y/N: Umm like I said no thank you I can go by myself.

Your boss was looking kind of annoyed by you but you didn't care you pulled out your phone to see what time it was.

11:58pm

Damn it's already going to me midnight I could've been home sleeping or eating.

Y/N: Boss I got to go it's getting late. I'll see you tomorrow.

You were about to leave but he grabbed your wrist

Boss: Let me take you home it's too dark for you to go by yourself.
Y/N: How many times do I have to tell you that I'm fine I don't need you to take me home.

You snatched your wrist from his grip. When you were about to walk out of the café you looked at your boss and he looked pissed off but then he smirked at you, you ignored it and then you started walking to your apartment since you live alone.

5 minutes have passed you apartment was a 15 minute walk to the café to your apartment. When you were walking you felt someone following you, you ignored it because you didn't want to jump into conclusions but the person who was following you was close to you, you saw a dark alley and you told yourself.

Fuck! Let me just go and see if someone is really following me

You turn to the right and hit behind the wall and waited for the person to pass and see if he or she was following you. A minute passed and you saw the person walk pass by you, you sighed in relief you just had a little panic attack but once you turn to walk away you bumped into someone.

Y/N: Shit. I'm sorry I didn't see you there.
??: it's okay princess.(he smirked)

That voice it sounds familiar

When you looked up you saw your boss. You were about to run but he grabbed you and pulled you through the dark alley so no one can hear you or him.

Boss: You think I'm going to let you go that easy huh? It doesn't work that way princess.

You try your best to fight back so you can run away but he threw you to the ground and hovered over you. He grabbed your two hands and pinned them above your head.

Boss: Don't worry princess I'll make sure you feel pleasure tonight.

You were scared you were trying your best to get him off of you but he was way to heavy since he is overweight and compared to you, you are just a skinny girl but not that skinny you were also in shape.

Y/N: GET OFF OF ME!

He started to kiss your neck. You felt disgusted of what he was doing to you. He then started to rip your shirt exposing your breast with your bra. Tears started to fall off your eyes but before he could go any further you heard a gunshot you looked up and you felt blood dripping on your face to your neck then you saw your boss with a hole in is head he fell on top of you, you were shaking of what you just saw then you saw three guys standing in front of you. One of them grabbed the body and tossed it next to you, you saw a tall man just starring at you. But before you could get up he put a blindfold on your eyes and the next thing you know you smelled a strong chemical and with that you blacked out.