Chapter 58

Wooyoung: I'm really tried~

San: When aren't you tried?

Seonghwa: I'm just glad that we're back home. It's already late and I want to sleep.

Mingi: I want to sleep too, but Hongjoong is struggling to unlock the door.

Hongjoong: It's dark and I can't see the keyhole!

Yeosang: You could just asked us to flash the light to you.

Hongjoong: Whatever, and there I got it open.

All of the ateez members went inside, but stopped their tracks when they saw you in the floor.

Jongho: Y/N!

Jongho ran up to you and picked you up.

Wooyoung: Yunho.

San: I'll go check his room.

Hongjoong: Okay, Jongho take Y/N to her room.

Jongho: I will.

Jongho went to your room and placed you down on your bed and sat next to you while patting your head and for a couple of minutes he went back downstairs.

San: Yunho isn't in his room.

Seonghwa: Or anywhere in the house.

Yeosang: His car wasn't here when we got back.

Wooyoung: He probably went out.

Hongjoong: Let's all go to sleep and we'll discuss this tomorrow morning.

Everyone nodded their head and went to their room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was already morning and you woke up with a headache. You groaned while laying down for a couple of minutes when you realized what happened last night, you got up fast and left your room and went to Yunho's room and disappointment hit you when you saw that Yunho wasn't here anymore. You wanted to cry, but you heard your name and hold back your tears.

Jongho: Y/N....

Y/N: H-hey.....

Jongho: Let's go to the living room everyone is waiting.

You nodded your head and followed Jongho and when y'all made it to the living room you saw everyone sitting down.

Hongjoong: Y/N....come here.

Hongjoong pat the empty seat next to him. You sat down next to him and everyone looked at you.

Hongjoong: What happened last night? We saw you on the floor.

Mingi: Did Yunho do anything to you?

Yeosang: I thought that Sana and Momo were taking care of you.

You tried your best to hold your tears since the imagine of Yunho leaving was still in your head, but you decided to talk.

Y/N: Sana and Momo had a meeting with their boss and Yunho.....

You looked down to your hands and tried not to burst out crying.

Y/N: Yunho talked to me...

Hongjoong: About what?

Y/N: He told me that he needed space to himself....I told him that I will stay away from him as much as he needs time to think, but I wasn't expecting for him to break up with me......

San: He what?!

Wooyoung: He broke you with you?!

Mingi: Why?!

Jongho: Where is he?!

Y/N: Once he told me that he wants to break up he went to his room and grabbed a luggage and started to leave. I tried to stop him, but he still ignored me and he told me that his afraid of what he could do to me so he left and never told me where......

Once you were done explaining to ateez you started to cry since you couldn't hold in your tears any longer. Jongho came up to you and hugged you tightly while patting your back.

Seonghwa: So, he just left like that....not telling Y/N or one of us about him leaving.

Wooyoung: So does that mean that he left ateez too?

Hongjoong: No, he wouldn't leave like that....maybe his right.

Yeosang: What?

Hongjoong: Not about him breaking up with Y/N, but about him having space for himself. I mean Yunho does have anger issues that he needs to fix and if we leave him alone for him to think and figure out everything by himself then we'll be back better than ever.

Mingi: What if Mark finds out about them breaking up? Don't you think that Mark is now going to want Y/N even more.

Hongjoong: We don't say anything about this. This is between us and that's it. Well, expect for Twice they can know.

When they were don't talking you pulled away from Jongho's hug and started walking to your room.

Once you got to your room you threw yourself to your bed and spaced out.

A couple of minutes passed and you heard a knock from your door.

Y/N: Come in.....

Seonghwa: Come eat.

Y/N: I'm not hungry...

Seonghwa: Look Y/N-

Y/N: Please leave....I want to be alone.

Seonghwa: Okay.....

You heard your door open and close once you knew that Seonghwa left your room you started to cry. You didn't know that Yunho leaving you could coast you so much pain.

You didn't think that you'll feel this pain again.

First I lose Minho then I lose Yunho.....

You were crying so much that it made you sleepy so you decided to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Hongjoong: Are y'all ready?

Seonghwa: Yeah.

San: Let me wake up Wooyoung.

Yeosang: When are we going to have a break from missions?

Hongjoong: Not with everything going on.

Mingi: What about Y/N?

Hongjoong: Twice it's already outside.

Sana bursted in the house.

Sana: Where is Y/N?!

Seonghwa: She's in her room, but she might be asleep-

Before Seonghwa could finish Sana already left to your room.

Seonghwa: And she left without me explaining.

Jihyo: It's alright Seonghwa, she's just worried about Y/N.

Mina: And surprised.

Tzuyu: We all are, we didn't expect for Yunho to break up with Y/N and leave like that.

Chaeyoung: I just hope she gets through this.

Hongjoong: We all hoping too, but we have to go. Please take good care of Y/N.

Jeongyeon: You know that we will.

With that ateez left for their mission.