Chapter 76

5:40am

You woke up by the sound of a door opening and closing, you got up to see if it was one of the Twice members. You got up to see which member it was, you followed the footsteps you kept on hearing. Once you reached downstairs you saw Tzuyu outside, standing while hugging her arms. You went up to her and asked her what's wrong.

Y/N: Is everything alright Tzuyu?

Tzuyu: Huh? Oh, it's you Y/N...you scared me.

Y/N: Oh....I'm sorry

Tzuyu: No, it's okay and I'm kind of scared.....

Y/N: Scared of what?

You heard Tzuyu sigh and from the looks of her face she looked like she wanted to cry.

Y/N: Tzuyu? What are you scared of?

Tzuyu: What if......what if Mingi doesn't feel the same way for me..

Y/N: You scared me! I thought something bad was happening to you.

Tzuyu: But something bad is happening to me Y/N.

You went to the couch and sat down and patted your hand on the couch so Tzuyu could sit next to you.

Y/N: Come here...

Tzuyu: Okay.....

Once Tzuyu sat down next to you, the both of y'all got comfortable.

Y/N: Now, tell me why do you think Mingi wouldn't feel the same way for you?

Tzuyu: I just have this feeling inside of me that he wouldn't feel the same way.....what if I'm not his type.....

Y/N: Hey, don't say that.... you're a beautiful person and if doesn't feel the same way for you then....I don't know what's wrong with him....but I could help you out~

Tzuyu: How?

Y/N: What do you mean 'how' I can help the both of y'all go out...well.....I would help Mingi out the most, he sucks at asking a girl out or even to notice that you like him....

Tzuyu: When we came here early in the morning, Jeongyeon went to go check up on Mingi since Hongjoong told us he didn't have the energy to go on the mission.

Y/N: I don't see where this is going....

Tzuyu: Jeongyeon tried you help out Mingi with his depression, but Mingi didn't want her in his room.

Y/N: Okay.....

Tzuyu: He said that he wants me in his room instead and that's what got me off guard....I asked myself why would he want me? So I went and he smiled at me and told me to sit down next to him and after that we started talking....

Y/N: Well I mean, I do catch Mingi starring at you sometimes.

Tzuyu: You do? He stares at me?

Y/N: Yeah he does and he does it a lot.....I don't know when this started to happened, but I think Mingi might feel the same way for you Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: I don't know Y/N....maybe-

Tzuyu was cut off by the front door opening and closing. Ateez turned on the living room lights and was surprised to see you and Tzuyu wake at this time.

Yunho: Why are y'all wake at this time?

Y/N: We were just having a girl talk Yunho.

Mingi: At this time? What was this 'girl' talk about?

Y/N: Don't worry about it Mingi. Anyways, it's already late.....all of y'all must be tired after a long day on that mission.

Hongjoong: Go to sleep guys and don't worry about waking up late, we have a day off tomorrow and the day after that too. So sleep all you want.

San: Good, I need a day off from doing this mission....I'm going to bed.

Wooyoung: I'll go with you too.

San: You have your own room-

Wooyoung: Goodnight guys!

San: Stop dragging me! You're going to rip off my wrist!

Seonghwa: Well I'm off to bed...goodnight.

Hongjoong: Don't stay up too late, I'm going to sleep.....

Yunho: Come on Y/N....I want to sleep....

Y/N: Oh umm...okay...goodnight guys.....

You and Yunho went to his room to sleep. The only people that were awake was Tzuyu and Mingi.

Tzuyu: Well I'm going to sleep, goodnight Mingi-.....what are you doing?

Mingi grabbed Tzuyu by her wrist to stop her from leaving.

Mingi: What were you and Y/N talking about?

Tzuyu: Like she said it's was just a girl talk and she also said to not worry about it Mingi.

Mingi: Is it about me and you?

Tzuyu: W-What? Argh!

Mingi pulled Tzuyu to his chest and wrapped one of his arms around her waist while the other hand was holding her chin up.

Mingi: I asked you a question chewy. Were you and Y/N talking about me and you?

Tzuyu: It's late Mingi....y-you should go t-to sleep......

Mingi: Alright then.....

Mingi bend over and picked up Tzuyu and placed her over his shoulders.

Tzuyu: Hey! What are you doing?!

Mingi: You said I should sleep.

Tzuyu: Yeah! But that doesn't mean to take me to your room....

Mingi: But I want you in my room....

Tzuyu: Why do you want me in your room?

Mingi made it to his room and placed Tzuyu on his bed.

Mingi: Because I like you.

Tzuyu: Huh?......

Mingi: Do I have to repeat myself again? I like you Tzuyu...and hope you feel the same way for me-

Mingi was cut off by Tzuyu placing her lips to his. Mingi was surprised at first, but kissed her back and that kiss went from sweet to lust.

Tzuyu started to moan in the kiss and with that, Mingi and Tzuyu did their thing on that night.

Nayeon: I hope they wear protection.