Chapter 63

1:23am

You looked over your clock and read the time. You couldn't sleep since all you could think about was Yunho and how your feelings are towards him.

You started thinking about the old times were you and him would go on dates or how he'll be overprotective with you and what got you the most was how y'all would cuddle together and make you feel like nothing can ever hurt you.

When you were thinking about it you didn't realized that you were crying. You made your decision and that was that you need him back and you'll do everything to get him back just like things were back then.

I want Yunho back.

You grabbed your phone and went to your contacts. You found Yunho's contact and call him, you didn't want to waste anymore time and at this point you didn't care that it was already late at night. All you cared about was having him in your arms again.

Yunho: Hello?

Y/N: Y-yunho.....

Yunho: Y/N? What happened? It's late at night and-

Y/N: I want you back......

Yunho: W-what?

Y/N: Please....I can't handle it anymore....I want you back Yunho.

Yunho: Where are you?

Y/N: At home.....

Yunho: I'm picking you up.

Y/N: Okay....

And with that, both of y'all hung up the phone. You had a big smile on your face, you couldn't believe that you might have a chance to have Yunho back with you again.

It's been 10 minutes and Yunho called you telling you that his outside. You ran out of the house and when you got out of the house you saw him standing outside with a smile on his face. You stopped and saw him, he ran to you and you did the same and after that he hugged you tightly and picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and smiled.

He put you down and cupped your cheeks and kissed you.

Yunho: Come on let's go.

Y/N: To where?

Yunho: My apartment, where else?

Y/N: Okay.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

You and Yunho made it to his apartment. Yunho placed the keys on the table and the both of y'all went to his room and sat down.

Yunho: So.....I see that you missed me huh?

You looked over a Yunho and you saw him smirking.

Y/N: Don't get too excited now, because I will personally wipe that smirk off your face.

Yunho: Yeah, whatever just let me kiss you.

Y/N: Wait!-

Before you could finish Yunho already smashed his lips with yours. The kiss was soft, but Yunho got a little too exited that he bit your lower lip for entrance and that's when the kiss got heated and the both of y'all were running out of breath.

Yunho started kissing your neck and leaving hickeys all over you and for an accident you let out a moan.

Yunho: Oh....I see were going somewhere.

Y/N: I-I

Yunho: It's okay Y/N, if you don't want to go further.

Y/N: Sorry....I'm just not used to it anymore.

Yunho: We can take it slow, plus I already left a lot of hickeys on your neck so....

Y/N: Shut up.

Yunho: Make me.

You saw Yunho smirk at you again.

Y/N: Okay.

You got close to him and you were going to kiss him, but you slap him across his face.

Yunho: Ow! What was that for?!

Y/N: Didn't I tell you that I'll smack that smirk off your face?

Yunho: You-

Y/N: Shut up and let's cuddle I'm sleepy.

Yunho: Fine.

You and Yunho cuddled up on the bed. Moments later Yunho heard you crying quitely. He cupped your face and made you look at him.

Yunho: Hey, hey, what's wrong?

Y/N: Sorry, I'm just happy that I have you back. Please don't leave me again....

Yunho: I won't, let's go to sleep.

Y/N: Okay

Yunho brought you close to him and the rest of the night y'all slept like koalas.