Chapter 75

Morning came and the shining light of the sun hit your eyes which made you groaned in annoyance. Once you opened your eyes you grabbed your phone to see what time it was.

9:55am

You decided to get up since you noticed that Yunho wasn't in the bed with you anymore. You grabbed some spare of clothes and went to the restroom to take a shower and do your morning routine.

You went downstairs to check if Yunho or any other member were here. All you saw was Twice sitting on the couch and some in the kitchen making breakfast.

Jeongyeon: Morning Y/N.

Y/N: Hey.....where's Yunho or the other members?

Jeongyeon: They went on a mission.

Y/N: They're already going to mission?

You went up to Jeongyeon and sat down on a chair while you saw her cooking.

Jeongyeon: Yeah, what makes you say that?

Y/N: Well....after you know, what happened with Jongho and Yeosang.......

Jeongyeon: I'm sorry.....

Y/N: No it's okay, I'm just surprised that they have the energy to go on a mission. Especially Mingi.

Jeongyeon: Mingi didn't went on the mission, he's still upset.

Y/N: Then where is he?

Jeongyeon: He's at his room with Tzuyu.

Y/N: Oh....

Jeongyeon: She's taking care of him right now.

Y/N: That's good.

Jeongyeon: Yeah, well breakfast is ready.

Y/N: Thank you.

You and Twice were eating breakfast and you heard Tzuyu coming in the kitchen and you saw her getting two plates of food and before she could walk away, you called out for her name.

Y/N: Tzuyu, where are you going?

Tzuyu: Where else? I'm going back to Mingi's room......he doesn't want to eat in the kitchen so I'm bringing my breakfast and his breakfast so we could eat in his room while we watch some TV.

Y/N: Thank you.

Tzuyu: No problem Y/N.

With that Tzuyu left the kitchen and went to Mingi's room.

Once all of y'all were done eating, Nayeon decided to watch a movie so time could go faster. Mina picked a comedy movie so everyone could laugh after everything that happened.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Tzuyu: You want to watch something else Mingi?

Mingi was laying on his bed while Tzuyu was sitting on a chair that was next to his bed.

Mingi: Whatever you want to watch is okay with me.

Tzuyu: Umm....let's watch something funny to brighten up your mood for a while.

Mingi: I'm okay with that chewy.

Tzuyu: C-chewy?

Mingi: What? You don't like the nickname I'm giving you?

Tzuyu: No, I like it. It's just you got me off guard when you said it, I wasn't expecting for you to call me that.