Chapter 32

You woke up by Yunho.

Yunho: Y/N wake up, we have a meeting.

You got up and followed Yunho to the meeting room, as soon as you got in the room you saw a girl tied up in a chair.

You looked over Yunho and he gave you a signal to sit on a chair.

Hongjoong: Now that everybody is here we can start the meeting. Now, tell us what's your name?

??: My name i-is Kim Minsook

Hongjoong: Kim Minsook.....well, since you saw one of my members kill someone you're going to have to stay with us from now on, do I make myself clear Minsook?

Minsook: Y-yes....

Hongjoong: So this what I'm going to do, Y/N....

You looked over Hongjoong.

Hongjoong: You're not going to be Yunho's responsibility no more. From now on you're going to be Seonghwa's responsibility.

Seonghwa: Wait, why?

Hongjoong: Because now Minsook is going to be Yunho's responsibility.

Yunho: I never signed up for this, I specifically told you Hongjoong I can care less about her so why don't you just kill her?

Hongjoong: It's not my fault that she saw you, so let me give you your answer for your question. She saw you not me and I can't kill her because she isn't my responsibility so there for it's your responsibility not mine's I can't make the choice of killing her when she didn't see me. So, it's your choice kill her or take her as your responsibility simple as that.

You looked over Yunho and he stood there saying anything.

Hongjoong: See, you're not saying anything so before you make a stupid decision keep her alive and take her as your responsibility Yunho and Seonghwa like I said Y/N is your responsibility now so take care of her.

Y/N: Why does Seonghwa have to take responsibility for me?

Hongjoong: Yunho is going to have take responsibility for Minsook so instead of him taking two responsibility you're going to be Seonghwa's responsibility.

Y/N: But-

Hongjoong: You have a better idea Y/N?

Y/N: N-no...

Hongjoong: Alright then, meeting is over

With that Hongjoong left the room.

Wooyoung: Well.....what now?

San: I guess....Umm.....I don't know?

You looked over Yunho and he looked pissed off.

You walked to him and asked something.

Y/N: You're okay?

Yunho: No I'm not okay Y/N, why do I have to take responsibility for her? I was doing just fine with you and now I have to let you go and let Seonghwa take you and I have to stay with her from now on, and I already told Hongjoong when we we're alone that if it's alright for you if she can sleep in your room and he told me no that she's going to sleep with me.

Y/N: Look Yunho, I can't help you with this situation but all I can say is be nice to her...I was in her situation and I'm still kind of in the same situation but you and the rest of the ateez made me happy well, expected for Hongjoong since he killed Chan but, I can't always hate him it's not like my hate is going to bring Chan back to life is it? I'm just taking my time....but please be nice to her.

Yunho looked at you and just nodded his head.

Yunho: I will try my best but promise me something.

Y/N: Yeah.

Yunho: Don't get close to Seonghwa or get all touchy and if he tries to do something to you, you tell me-

Y/N: Wait...hold on...why can't I get close to him?

Yunho: Because you're were my responsibility back then-

Y/N: Keyboard Yunho..."were" which means I'm not anymore and I don't see the problem?

You saw Yunho getting close to you.

Yunho: Do I need to mark what's mine?

YOURS?!

You decided to step up for yourself.

You walked closer to Yunho and looked at him.

Y/N: I'm not going to lie but Seonghwa is pretty hot.

Yunho: I can show you what Seonghwa won't.

You saw Yunho smirk.

Y/N: I don't need him to show me, I can make him show me...maybe he doesn't need to show me, I can show him instead.

Yeosang: Guys....you do know that we're still here right?

You looked at everyone and you saw them just starring at both of y'all.

Y/N: S-sorry.....

You heard Yunho laugh.

Y/N: Anyways! Yunho just be nice to her.

With that you leave the room and went to the kitchen to eat something.