Chapter 72

It's already 12:30pm and everyone was in the meeting room along with Twice and Got7. Hongjoong called for a meeting and started to explain.

Hongjoong: We're going to kill NCT tonight.

Sana: Alright, What do we have to do?

Hongjoong: Oh no, not you, Momo, and Jihyo.

Momo: Why?

Jihyo: Why can't we?

Hongjoong: I'm not putting your life and your kids life in danger. Something bad can happen and I don't want you to lose your child.

Sana: So what are we going to do?

Yunho: You're going to stay here with Y/N.

You looked at Yunho and spoke up.

Y/N: What? No! I'm going too!

Hongjoong: Absolutely not! You're staying here with Sana, Momo, and Jihyo and that's it.

JB: Me and the rest of Ateez and Twice are going to attack NCT tonight and make sure they die.

Y/N: But what would happened if you're outnumbered by them?

Yunho: At least we died trying.

Y/N: So you're just going to throw away your life like that? I'm not losing you too Yunho.

Yunho: Please Y/N, don't go it's far too dangerous for you to go.

Y/N: Okay.....

Yunho: Thank you.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hongjoong: You guys ready?

Everyone nodded their heads and checked their guns if they had enough amo for the rest of the night.

Yunho: I already hacked Marks location, it's not far from the warehouse where Jongho died.

Youngjae: Then let's go.

Hongjoong: We're leaving, call us if anything happens in here.

Jihyo: We will.

JB: Oh and one more thing.

Sana: What?

JB: I hope Momo and Jihyo won't get mad at me for this.

Momo: For what?

Everyone heard the front door opened and two guys came inside the house with guns on their hands.

Daniel: I'm going with them.

Heechul: Sorry Momo, but I'm helping them too.

Momo: That's it, I'm going too.

Jihyo: The same goes for me.

Sana: If their going then I'm going also.

Y/N: Me too.

Yunho: No you're not Y/N.

Yunho went up to you and tried to talk your way out of this, but you didn't take a no for an answer from him.

Y/N: What do I have to lose Yunho? Other than losing all of y'all. I rather die with y'all then staying alone by myself again and I don't want to go through that same pain again. So please let us go with y'all and kill NCT.

Yunho took a deep sigh and nodded his head.

Yunho: Fine, but stay close to me okay? I don't want nothing bad to happen to you. Plus Mark still wants you so just stay close.

Y/N: Okay.

Hongjoong: Alright then, I guess it's settled everyone is going. Now, let's go kill NCT ones and for all.

All of y'all went to a different kind of car and drove to the location Yunho gave to everyone.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

JB: So are we just going to kick down the door and start shooting or.......?

Hongjoong: We could throw a smoke bomb and start shooting at them?

JB: I can go with that.

Hongjoong: Okay then, Seonghwa you know what to do.

Seonghwa: I'm on it.

Hongjoong: Before you do, let's go to the roof and throw it from there. We can zip line from the roof and to the inside of the house.

Everyone agreed and with that all of y'all went to the roof and put on the equipment on for the zip line and prepared y'all selfs for the attack.

Hongjoong: I'll break the glass and then you can throw the smoke bomb.

Seonghwa: Okay.

Hongjoong: All of y'all are ready?

Each and one of y'all checked loaded your guns and looked at Hongjoong and nodded your heads.

Hongjoong: Okay.

Hongjoong broke the glass that was on the roof and gave Seonghwa the signal to throw the smoke bomb and once he did it made the living all foggy.

Hongjoong: Now!

All of y'all jumped off the roof to the living while y'all did that, that's when the shooting happened and everyone was now fighting for their life's.