Chapter 70

Ateez made it to the warehouse they got out of the car and grabbed their guns.

Hongjoong: Okay guys, this isn't going to be like the missions we do. We're all going in together we can't be separated for any reason and if we do, we don't know what would happen to each and one of us. Got it?

Everyone nodded their heads and Hongjoong gave them a signal to move forward, but before he let everyone go in he made sure it was clear and once it was everyone went inside and started aiming.

The first thing they all saw was Jongho tied up in a chair that was in the middle of the room.

Mingi: Jongho!

Mingi went up to Jongho, but what Jongho did was mumbling since he had tape in his mouth. Mingi went up to him and took the tape off Jongho's lips.

Mingi: Let's get you out of-

Jongho: It's a trap!

Mingi: What?

Before Mingi or any of the ateez members could do something. They all heard a button being pushed and the sound of chains could be heard.

Yeosang: What's going on?

San: I think now I know why Jongho said it was a trap......look.

San pointed on his foot to signal everyone to see their own foot and when they did, they saw that one of their feet's were in the chains. Once they saw that everyone fell on the floor and was starting to hang upside down.

Mingi's chain dragged him all the way back with Ateez. All the members were hang upside down and it made them dropped their guns from being off guard.

Yunho: What the hell is going on?!

Wooyoung: Well Jongho wasn't playing when he said it was a trap.

Seonghwa: So what now? We're just going to stay here and stay hung upside down?

Hongjoong: We're going to figure something out-

Hongjoong was interrupted by a door being slammed opened. Everyone's attention went to the door and saw Mark with some of his NCT members with him.

Mark: Hey~, I'm glad all of y'all could make it. Sorry about being hang upside down, we didn't have any chairs so we decided to do this instead.

Hongjoong: You said you'll give us Jongho back.

Mark: Yes I did, but before I could finish my sentence you hung up on me. What I was going to say was I will give you Jongho, but you can have him back........dead. That's what I was going to say, but you hung up on me.

Hongjoong: Mark, I swear if you try to kill Jongho I'll-

Mark: You'll what? Kill me? How many times have you told your members and Y/N that you'll kill me? Many times Hongjoong and did you? Well of course not, I'm still here so instead of you killing me with all my members. I'll do that to you and your members.

Hongjoong: What are you planning to do?

Mark: You see Hongjoong, I told Jongho that his the start of the show that I'm going to do, but you and Ateez are also involved in this show of mines.

Mark started to make his way to Jongho with a pocket knife on one of his hands. Once he went up to Jongho, Mark was dragging the knife around his legs to his arms and his throat.

Mark: If I stabbed Jongho on his throat, head, or torso. Jongho will be dead within 1-3 minutes, but that's not what I want, what I want is for him to suffer in a little bit of pain. So in that case I'll go for one of his thighs.

Once Mark said that he shoved the knife on one of Jongho's thighs, causing Jongho to scream in pain.

Mingi: Stop!

Mark: Why? The fun just started Mingi. Now where was I? Oh right the stabbing.

Mark pulled out the knife and stabbed Jongho's other tigh and went to his arms to one of his shoulders to his ribs. Once Jongho was screaming in so much pain, Mark stopped and went up to Hongjoong.

Mark: Jongho would be unconscious within of couple of minutes if you don't hurry up and get out of those chains, but I'm not going to let that happen today Hongjoong.

Hongjoong noticed that the NCT members took out gallons of gas and started to pour it everywhere in the warehouse. They pour it around Jongho. Even on the walls they made the warehouse be filled with gasoline.

Hongjoong: What are you going to do?

Mark: I just told you Hongjoong, I'm going to kill all of you. Oh, and I'm not just burning this place down. I also have C-4's everywhere on the warehouse walls. Once the fire goes off and touches one of the C-4's this whole place will blow up with y'all in it.

Hongjoong: You're not getting way from this Mark.

Mark: Really? Cause I think I just did.

Mark took out a cellphone and showed it to Hongjoong.

Mark: You see, I have two cellphones. This one that I have on my hand has a little bomb on it. Think of it as a firework, but the little ones not the big ones. This phone will go off, if I call it from this phone.

Mark took out another phone out of his pocket and showed it to Hongjoong.

Mark: If I place the little bomb in this phone on the gasoline while I call it and when it goes off the bomb will pop and start the fire. Once fire is going the C-4's will go off as well. The C-4's has a timer within 2 minutes and once those 2 minutes are up this whole place will blow up, but if the fire touches the C-4 first then the C-4's will blow up quicker, making it impossible for you or your members to get out of here alive. So with that being said.......I'm off, goodbye Ateez it was really nice to have fun with all of y'all.

Mark signaled all his members to leave and get on the car. Mark looked back at Hongjoong and placed the cellphone that has a little bomb in it and placed it on the gasoline and with that Mark send a wink to Hongjoong and left.

Yunho: So I guess this is it for us huh?

Wooyoung: I guess so.......

San: I never thought that I'll say this, but.......I love you guys......you were family to me and thank you for all of that.

Jongho: I'm sorry.......

Hongjoong: Don't be Jongho it's not your fault okay......I'm glad I could call all of y'all as my family.

Yunho: My dream of becoming a father will never come true.....

Yeosang: Sorry.....

Seonghwa: My tears are wetting my beautiful hair......

Mark got in one of the cars and started driving away. Once he was far away from the warehouse he took out the cellphone that will make the little bomb pop and started to call it.

All of the ateez members heard the phone go off.

Mingi: I guess this it for Ateez now.....it was one of a hell of ride with y'all.

The phone went off and blew up causing the fire to go off.