Chapter 5

You and Yunho were walking around store to store. You kind of felt bad because of the amount of money he is spending you tried and tell him that you don't need that much clothes but he didn't listen.

Y/N: Hey Yunho?
Yunho: What
Y/N: I think that's enough clothes of me.....You bought me way too much. Your arms is literally filled with bags.
Yunho: Are you sure that you grabbed everything you need? Like hair products, makeup, perfume, and whatever y'all girls use.

You were about to say yes but then you realize that you need bra's and underwear's.

Y/N: Umm....there is one more thing I need to buy.
Yunho: What is it?

You started blushing

Y/N: I need new bra's and underwear's.....

Yunho just stood there quiet and looked away from you.

Yunho: Come on then we don't have all day you know. There's stuff I need to take care of with the rest of the members.
Y/N: Okay.

You and Yunho walked in a store and you decided to go to Victoria Secret. When y'all walked in the store it was full of girls. Yunho just sighs.

Y/N: I won't take long I promise.
Yunho: Just get as many as you need I don't mind at all.

When you were kind of blushing because of Yunho seeing what kind of bra and underwear you were getting. You heard girls whispering to each other about Yunho or you and Yunho.

Girl#1: omg look and him his eyes are beautiful.
Girl#2: I know right and his also very tall.
Girls#3: Should I go talk to him and ask him for his number?
Girl#4: I think that girl next to him is his girlfriend.
Girl#5: Wow she's so lucky.

You heard everything and you looked at Yunho to see if he was listening and he was. He looked at the girls and then he looked at you.

Yunho: Are you done?
Y/N: Uh y-yeah
Yunho: Okay come on let's go pay so we can get the hell out of here.
Y/N: Alright.

You and Yunho left the mall y'all were on y'all way to the house until Yunho got a call from one of the members.

(On the phone)

Yunho: Hello?
Hongjoong: Did both of y'all left the mall already?
Yunho: Yes, why?
Hongjoong: Because we have a mission to do.
Yunho: And what is this mission about?
Hongjoong: It's not that serious we just need to sell some guns to other mafias and that's it.
Yunho: And why would you need me for that?
Hongjoong: Your going to do the same old thing you do when you snipe. Just be in the roof of the building and just watch me and the rest of the members just Incase they try something funny.
Yunho: Okay
Hongjoong: Alright bye then.

(Call ended)

The whole car ride was silent. So you decided to break it.

Y/N: Was it one of the members who called you?
Yunho: Yeah.
Y/N: May I know what's going on?
Yunho : We are going to do a mission and is about us selling guns to other mafias and I'm just going to snipe just Incase they try something funny.
Y/N: Oh Okay.

The ride wasn't long since Yunho was speeding and you hated it because it scared you. But 10 minutes passed y'all arrived at the house.