Chapter 22

You woke up the next day. You were about to do something but you felt your arms hang over your head.

What? What the hell

You looked above you and you saw your wrist being chained by the ceiling. You moved your wrist a little but you hissed in pain.

Fuck!

You then heard a voice.

Wooyoung: Oh your awake.
Y/N: Wooyoung? Please help me.
Wooyoung: Why? So you could run away and sell us out just like you did with Chan? Yeah not going to happen.
Y/N: It hurts.

He knew you were talking about your wrist and he ignored you.

Y/N: Can you at least tell me where am I?
Wooyoung: In the basement.

With that Wooyoung left.

You just looked around the basement and you saw that there was a metal bat and a whip and different kind of objects that can hurt you really badly.

Hongjoong: I need you to tell me what's going on with you and Chan.

You were surprised of his voice. You didn't even heard him coming in.

Y/N: Why should I tell you?

Hongjoong: I thought you would say that. But your not mine nor my responsibility so.....

Yunho: So, if you don't tell hongjoong or me about you and Chan then I guess I have to hurt you until you tell us.

You saw Yunho walk up to the objects that where in the table.

Y/N: What are you doing?

You saw Yunho grab the metal bat and walk towards you.

Yunho: I'm going to give you one more chance to tell me your business with Chan.

Hongjoong: Well I should get going. Give me information of her if she tells you.

Yunho just nodded his head and left the basement.

Yunho: Speak.
Y/N: You're not going to hurt me.

Yunho smirked.

Yunho: Really??

Before you could say something or react you felt a sharp pain in your stomach.

Y/N: Shit!

You realized that Yunho hit you with the bat.

Yunho: You were saying?? Now speak and you won't get hurt.

You looked at him.

Y/N: Fuck you.
Yunho: Well I guess you rather be beaten up then.

Yunho swinged the bat and then hit you in the stomach. You started to cough out blood.

Yunho: Speak.
Y/N: No.
Yunho: Fine.

Yunho went to the table and grabbed the whip. You saw him walking towards you but before he could whip you he grabbed your shirt and ripped it.

Y/N: W-what are.......you doing?

You were too weak to speak since he hurt your stomach really bad.

Yunho: What does it look like? I'm going to whip you. Having your shirt on is going to make it less painful.

You saw him walking around you and you heard him stop behind you.

Yunho: If I was you I would speak because this whip hurts.
Y/N: I said it already and I'm going to say it again. Fuck you.
Yunho: Your body princess.

You felt your back sting and you flinched really hard. All you could hear was the sound of whipping hitting your skin and you felt your back being cut open by the whip.

Yunho: Are you going to talk?

You didn't say anything since you didn't have the energy to speak.

Yunho: Alright.

You saw him going back to the table and grabbed a wooden stick.

Yunho: Talk?
Y/N: No.
Yunho: Okay.

He started to hit your legs multiple times until it was all bruised up. You couldn't feel your legs anymore.

~°~°~°~

It's been hours since Yunho have been beating you up for not saying anything to him.

Yunho: This is getting boring. Well I have to leave you here while I go give Hongjoong some useless information about you.

With that, he left you there. You couldn't do anything your whole body was killing you. After a while you started crying because of how much pain your body is giving you, you were hang by your arms and your legs couldn't keep you up.

San: You look like a mess

You looked over to him and you saw him with a bucket with water.

Y/N: What are......what are you d-doing here?
San: I just came to bring this bucket of water.
Y/N: W-why?
San: Don't know? Yunho just told me to bring it here.

You didn't say anything all you could think of was getting out of this place.

Y/N: San?
San: What?
Y/N: Could you untie me please.
San: No.
Y/N: Please San my legs hur-

Before you could finish your sentence he was gone.

Great, my legs are killing me I don't know how much pain I can handle.

You heard someone coming in.

Yunho: Well is night time so go to sleep.

Go to sleep? How the hell am I supposed to sleep like this?

Y/N: How?
Yunho: I don't know and I don't care now goodnight.

With that, he left you there and turned off the lights. You were alone in the dark.