Chapter 55

You and Hongjoong went inside the house and made y'all way to the living room and saw the entire members in the living room, some were walking back and forward while some were sitting down and the others were standing.

Hongjoong: We're back-

Yunho: What the hell were you thinking!

You saw Mingi and Jongho come up to you.

Jongho: Are you hurt?

Y/N: No, I'm fine.

Mingi: Did Mark try to do something to you?

Y/N: No.

You looked over to Hongjoong and Yunho and you saw how angry Yunho was.

Yunho: You could've gotten her killed Hongjoong!

Hongjoong: Look Yunho-

Yunho: I specifically told you that I don't want her getting involved or meeting Mark and what did you did?! You did the exact thing I told you not to do!

Mingi grabbed your arm and started pulling you away from the living.

Mingi: Let's go to my room Y/N.

Y/N: But-

Jongho: Let's just hang out in his room for a while-

You heard something break and you took the chance to look back and saw Yunho punching Hongjoong in the face.

Y/N: Let go.

Mingi ignored you and still was pulling you by the arm.

Y/N: Mingi I said let go!

Mingi: Look Y/N, Yunho told me to take you to my room while he talks to Hongjoong.

Y/N: Well clearly he isn't talking to him. Let go of my arm.

Mingi: Jongho.

Mingi looked over Jongho and he also looked at Mingi, Jongho knew what Mingi was talking about.

Y/N: I'm going-

You were cut off by Jongho picking you up and placing you over his shoulder.

Y/N: What are you doing? Let me talk to Yunho.

Jongho: Sorry Y/N, but we promised Yunho that we have to take you to one of our rooms whether you like it or not.

Y/N: Are you serious?

You picked up your head and saw Yunho on top of Hongjoong and still continued on punching him. You also saw how bloody Hongjoong's face was and how bloody Yunho's knuckles were.

You felt bad for Hongjoong, but you also saw Seonghwa and Yeosang trying to hold back Yunho while San and Wooyoung are picking up Hongjoong unconscious body.

You were placed on Mingi's bed while Mingi went to close the door.

Y/N: Let me talk to Yunho.

Jongho: No.

Y/N: But-

Mingi: If you go and talk to Yunho right now we don't know what he would do to you.

Jongho: And don't say that he won't hurt you because he said the same thing with Yeri and he still did because he lost control so at least wait for a couple of minutes for him to calm down in his room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

20 minutes passed and you heard a knock from Mingi's door. You saw Mingi getting up and went to the door to open it.