Chapter 77

You woke up and got up to do your morning routine. Once you were done you checked the time.

8:13am

You looked over to the bed and saw Yunho was still sleeping. You decided to go downstairs to make breakfast for everyone.

When you made it downstairs to the kitchen you noticed someone making themselves a cup of coffee. You went up to that person and noticed that it was Tzuyu, she was wearing an oversized t-shirt. You looked closely and saw that, that t-shirt belongs to Mingi, you went up to her and saw nothing but hickeys all over her neck.

Y/N: So, how'd it went with you and Mingi last night?~

Tzuyu: Sh-....Y/N you got to stop doing that.....and what do you me-

Y/N: Tzuyu you're wearing Mingi's shirt and you have hickeys all over your neck.

Tzuyu: Umm.....we might or might have not.....you know....did it...

Y/N: He clapped your cheeks!!

Tzuyu: Shh!!! You're going to wake up the others!

Y/N: Did he at least use protection?

Tzuyu: Yes, he did and he wasn't gentle at all!

Y/N: I noticed.

Tzuyu: You did?

Y/N: You're limping every time you walk Tzuyu.

Tzuyu: I know......it's his fault.

Y/N: It's okay.

Tzuyu: Anyways, what are you doing up at this time?

Y/N: I decided to make breakfast for everyone since ateez must be tired from their mission last night.

Tzuyu: I'll help you.

Y/N: You sure? You can barely walk str-

Tzuyu: I said I'll help!

Y/N: Okay, Okay.....but I'm glad that you're finally going out with Mingi. I'm still surprised that he told you first.

Tzuyu: Me too, well let me put on my clothes I don't want the other members to see me like this. I'll be right back.

Y/N: Okay.

You went to the refrigerator to take out the ingredients for the breakfast that you and Tzuyu will make. When you close the refrigerator door you saw Yunho standing there.

Y/N: Fuc-.....you scared me.

Yunho: Sorry....

Y/N: Go rest for a bit while me and Tzuyu will make breakfast for everyone.

Yunho: Okay.....but.

Y/N: What?

Yunho: Mingi is finally dating Tzuyu and he also banged he-

Y/N: Go back to the room!

Yunho: Alright.....but when are you and me going to do it?

Y/N: Yunho, you have less than 10 seconds to go back to your room before I shove this knife up your ass.

Yunho: Uh....I love you!

You saw Yunho running back to his room and you saw Tzuyu and Mingi coming in the kitchen.

Y/N: Hey Mingi.

Mingi: Hi.

Y/N: You know that I love you as my big brother, right?