Chapter 57

You were in your room playing with your phone when you heard your door bursted open. The first thing you saw was Sana run up to you and hugged you while Momo closed the door and sat down on your bed.

Sana: I heard what happened between you and Yunho, Where is he? I'm going to whoop his ass for trying to rape you.

Y/N: It's okay Sana, he wasn't thinking and it was also my fault for meeting Mark....

Momo: Mark? As in the one who is trying to make you his?

Y/N: Yeah....but I wasn't alone, Hongjoong was with me. It was his idea for us to meet Mark and to asked him what he wants from me.

Sana: Still Y/N, it can be dangerous especially if it's only you and Hongjoong. Mark is from NCT and there's more than one group.

Y/N: Yeah I know, Hongjoong told me about them.

Momo: It's not only NCT Y/N there's one more group.

Y/N: There is?

Sana: WayV it's their group name.

Momo: There's only 8 members of ateez, while there is more of NCT. Ateez and you only killed half of them not all of them, so y'all are still unnumbered, but you have us and Got7.

Y/N: Let's not talk about this....what do y'all want to do?

Sana and Momo looked at each other and looked back at you.

Sana: Well, I'm pregnant and I'm starting to crave some food.

Y/N: Do you want to eat something?

Sana: I'm not the only one who is pregnant in this room.

You looked at Sana confused and tried to figure out what she's trying to say.

Y/N: I don't get where you're coming from......?

Momo: Let's eat-

Sana: Momo is also pregnant.

Your eyes went wide opened and you looked at Momo. She was looking at her hands.

Y/N: You're pregnant?!

Momo: By 3 weeks.....

Y/N: Wait! You have a boyfriend?

Sana: No Y/N, she just woke up one day and she was pregnant. Of course she has a boyfriend, how else would she be pregnant.

You looked over Sana and gave her a death glare.

Y/N: You're lucky that you're pregnant, but anyways....who's  the boyfriend?

Momo: He's from a group called Super Junior and he's name is Heechul.

Y/N: I'm happy for you Momo.

Momo: Thank you.

Sana: Guys, not to interrupt, but I'm hungry.

You and Momo rolled y'all eyes and headed to the kitchen to cook some food for the three of y'all. Once y'all were done cooking y'all went to go sit down and started eating.

Sana: I'm full...

Momo: Me too.

Y/N: Same.

It was quiet for a moment when Momo got a phone call.

Sana: Who is it?

Momo: Jihyo.

Momo answered the phone call and looked at you and hung up the phone.