Chapter 53

Y/N: Are you okay?

Yunho: No.

Y/N: It's okay Yunho nothing is going to happen to me-

Yunho: That's exactly what Yeri said to me and look where that got her!

You flinched since his anger was starting to scare you.

Y/N: But-

Yunho: Look I already lost Yeri and I'm not about to lose you too. I'm not about make the same stupid mistake I made back then.

Y/N: Fine.

Yunho: Just promise me that you would stay out of this okay?

Y/N: How am I going to stay out of this when Mark wants me?

Yunho: I'll figure something out.

Y/N: Okay.

Yunho: I have to get ready me, Seonghwa, Jongho, and San have a mission to do so I'll probably be back like around 9:00pm.

Y/N: Okay, just be careful.

Yunho: I will.

Yunho pecked your lips and left his room. You threw yourself on his bed and decided to take a little nap.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hongjoong: Hey Y/N? Wake up.

You opened your eyes and saw Hongjoong in front of you.

Y/N: What happened?

Hongjoong: Let's go to my office first so we can talk.

Y/N: Okay....

You and Hongjoong were at his office. You saw him sit down on his chair and he told you to sit down on the couch.

Y/N: So what do you want to talk about?

Hongjoong: What did Yunho tell you about you being involved with the fight?

Y/N: He told me not to be in it, but I told him how, since Mark wants me.

Hongjoong: And what did he say after that?

Y/N: He told me that he will figure something out, why?

Hongjoong: You're still going to be in the fight but you're going to be coming with me to talk to Mark.

Y/N: Are you crazy?! What if he tries to kill you right away and take me?!

Hongjoong: Me, you, and Mark are going to meet up on his office and don't worry he's not going to try something.....well yet since we do have a fight, but I told him we're going to meet up to ask him what does he want with you.

Y/N: What about Yunho? Does he know?

Hongjoong kept quiet for a minute and spoke again.

Hongjoong: You're not going to tell him about this meeting Y/N and I'm not either.

Y/N: Why?

Hongjoong: You know he won't let you go. So that's why I'm keeping it as a secret from him and the members too.

Y/N: Why the members?

Hongjoong: They also don't want you meeting Mark since they're scared that he will take you.

Y/N: Then how are we going to meet Mark?

Hongjoong: Yunho, San, Wooyoung, and Yeosang have a mission in two days. While Jongho and Mingi are going to clean the guns and Seonghwa is going to be busy with cleaning his car so that leaves you and me to go meet Mark. So be ready in two days.

Y/N: What are we going to tell the members if we leave together?

Hongjoong: I'm just going to say that I'm taking you out to eat something and we'll be back and that's it.

Y/N: And they're going to believe that?

Hongjoong: They will.

Y/N: Fine, but if Yunho or the other members find out about this plan, what are you to do?

Hongjoong: It's okay, I'll make up a lie.

Y/N: Fine.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

(2 days later)

Yunho: Princess I'm leaving for my mission.

You ran up to him and hugged him.

Y/N: As always, please be careful.

Yunho: I will.

Yunho pecked your lips and left for his mission.

Hongjoong: Go get ready.

You jumped a little since he surprised you out of nowhere.

Y/N: You scared me.

Hongjoong: Oh.....sorry.

Y/N: It's okay, I'm going to go get ready.

Hongjoong: When you're done meet me at my office.

Y/N: Okay.

You went to your room to change your clothes. It didn't take you that long so once you were done you went to Hongjoong's office.

Hongjoong: You're ready?

Y/N: Yeah.

Hongjoong: Alright let's go.

You and Hongjoong went to his car and left the house.

Y/N: Did you tell the members already?

Hongjoong: Yeah and they believed me.

You nodded your head and just enjoyed the car ride. The ride was about 30 minutes long.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hongjoong: We're here.

You looked out of your window and saw a big mansion.

Y/N: This is where Mark lives?

Hongjoong: Yeah, come on let's go meet Mark.

Y/N: Okay.

You and Hongjoong made it to the front door of Mark's house, y'all waited for a minute until you heard someone open the door for the both of y'all.

Mark: Hello Hongjoong and Y/N.