Chapter 68

Y/N: Yunho? Where are you?

You were walking around a beach on a hot and warm day.

Y/N: Hongjoong? Jongho?....come on guys! This isn't funny anymore.

In a blink of an eye the day went from a bright day to a dark, cold, windy, and rainy day. You started to hear loud thunders which it was starting to scare you.

Y/N: Guys! Please stop! You're scaring me!

??: Y/N?

You felt someone touch your shoulder and you looked back and saw a guy standing in front of you.

Y/N: Who are you?

??: I'm-

Y/N: What?

You couldn't hear his name because of the loud thunder.

Y/N: I'm sorry I couldn't hear y-

??: Why are you looking for Ateez?

Y/N: What do you mean?

??: Don't you remember?

Y/N: Remember what?

??: Ateez are-

You woke up by Yunho calling out your name.

Yunho: Y/N?

Y/N: What?

Yunho: I didn't know you sleep talked.....

Y/N: I don't.....

Yunho: Well you were talking and I was shaking your body, but you didn't wake up.

Y/N: Oh.....

Yunho: Anyways, I brought you breakfast. Go brush your teeth's and once you're done, come eat okay?

Y/N: Okay.....

You got up from the bed and went to the restroom to do your morning routine. Once you were done you went back to the bed and saw Yunho working on some files and typing stuff in the computer.

Y/N: Yunho.....

Yunho: Yes?

Y/N: Who's the next one on your list?

Yunho: Doyoung.

Y/N: Oh......

You saw Yunho typing again until you brought up something.

Y/N: I keep having this dreams.

Yunho: About?

Y/N: You and Ateez....

Yunho: Do we have a baby in your dreams?

Y/N: What? No, the point is that the dreams that I keep having is about me being lost....the first time I dreamed about y'all, I heard a voice telling me what I see and I told that person that I see you guys and then I asked that person where were y'all and she or he told me if I don't remembered what happened to y'all and that person was going to tell me, but Mina woke me up.....

Yunho: Oh....that's why you keep on sleep talking? I did heard you this morning saying my name....did you had another dream like that?

Y/N: Yes, but this time I was at the beach looking for you guys, but I didn't find y'all then I felt someone touch my shoulder and I turned around and saw a guy standing in front of me.