Chapter 66

You woke up by Wooyoung calling your name while gently shaking your shoulder.

Wooyoung: Hey Y/N....take this painkillers so you won't feel the pain in your thigh.

Y/N: Thank you....

Wooyoung helped you take the pills.

Y/N: Where's Yunho?

Wooyoung: He's downstairs in the kitchen making you some breakfast.

Y/N: Oh....wait.

Wooyoung: Hmm?

Y/N: Sana....is-

Wooyoung: She's okay...and gladly the baby is also alive, she's resting just like the rest of y'all since y'all did fall down on a glass table.....but all that matters is that you're okay.

Y/N: I'm glad that she's fine.

You laid back down and looked at the ceiling for a while until you heard Yunho come in.

Yunho: I made you breakfast Y/N.

Wooyoung: I'll leave, I leave to help San with something.

You saw Wooyoung leave the room and Yunho came up to you and helped you sit down.

Yunho: Here eat some breakfast.

Y/N: Thank you....

Yunho: You're welcome buttercup.

Y/N: So...what happened yesterday?
I thought that y'all had a mission with NCT.

Yunho: Well we did, we went to their location and found an empty building. Once we got inside we heard a door close and a lock. We tried to get out, but we couldn't until we made it out and when we did JB called Hongjoong and told him what was going on over at the house so we rushed over there and that's how everything started to go down.

Y/N: Oh.....what are y'all going to do today?

Yunho: Twice and Got7 will come over for a meeting with us.

Y/N: About?

Yunho: NCT, We're going to make a plan to kill them all. Since they got away from us and they don't have backups anymore.

Y/N: Well make sure it's a good plan because if is not and Mark finds out we're all dead.

Yunho: It's okay, I won't let nothing bad happened to you or Ateez okay.

Y/N: Okay.....oh and Yunho.

Yunho: Yes?

Y/N: I have to pee...

Yunho: Fine.

Yunho picked you up and took you to the restroom.

Y/N: I love you!

Yunho: You better.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

JB: Are you sure this plan is going to work? I mean, Sana almost died. How are you sure this plan is going to work?

Hongjoong: It will, trust me. Look Mark doesn't have backups anymore since he let them die on that night.

Dahyun: Look I know we've been talking about the plan to kill NCT, but what was the plan again? All I heard was "Here is the plan" and after that, all I heard was "blah blah blah"

Seonghwa: You-

Hongjoong: The plan is to take Mark away from NCT. I'm going to meet up with him, but I'm not going alone Yunho is going to be sniping while Jongho and Mingi are ready to knock him out. Once we have Mark the rest of y'all are going to slowly kill all of the NCT members.